BeautyHacker

Answer Plastic Surgery

I've been doing research on ps clinics in gangnam and I came across answer ps from Edward Avila's rhinoplasty video on Youtube, a few other Youtuber's have done procedures here but there isn't a lot of info or reviews about it since it isn't really big and famous like banobagi or ID but the surgeon who runs it seems really nice and the results i've seen look natural and according to the Youtuber's who have gone he takes a lot of time going through your concerns with you and only does two surgeries a day because he cares a lot about the results. Overall I'm probably planning to go here but I just want to know if any of you have read/know things about the clinic/surgeon? it's reputation?

I am also considering this clinic and would like to know more. Can u be kind and keep update if you going to do this procedure. :smile:

This is the first time I've heard about that ps. I'm planning to visit Grand, my relatives suggested that ps and they said they have good results and the staffs are nice.. Maybe they could help calming me down before the operation because I got nervous alot :doh: Have you guys heard about Grand? It seems nice but just wondering if anybody has been there.

When are you planning to do the surgery? I am pretty nervous myself and scared. The difficulty is find a right clinics and surgeons. I have read some reviews of Gand ps but there are some negative reviews. :sad:

I know, right?! I mean, they were like super nice and gave me all the answer about what I need and don't from online consultations. So I really want to visit them, and I think I'm going to ignore the bad reviews. Who knows they turned out to be a great place :heart:

of course the staff is going to be nice to you, that's how they get you to do surgery there, HOWEVER, i urge you please do not get your procedures done there. Someone has DIED there and they have so many scandals and a bad reputation, it's also a blacklisted clinic and known for things like ghost doctors (junior/inexperienced doctors switching with professional one performing when you're under anesthesia) please do a lot of research and look at news articles before making your decision.

link to news article (please read this):
http://www.businesskorea.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=15415

• 9 months later...
Hello. I've done my surgery there a year ago. I had a bulbous tip rhinoplasty with hump reduction. My result was very very natural and pretty. My complex was fixed and my side profile is pretty much perfect and super natural. Nobody could tell I had anything done, not even my relative, friends, brothers and sisters. They provide translation there but I'm sure their translators are working with Seoul Guide Medical. I didn't go with the agency, I went alone but they still provided me with translators. It's a small clinic with promising results. Only thing was that when I was consulting with Dr. Choi min, it felt really rushed. Literally went in, he was like.. "what you want?" And I told him my concerns, then he write down notes , touch my nose for a second, took pics from diff angles, blow it up on his computer and photoshop it (ya just like the videos in YouTube) and then asked if I like it or not... Didn't suggest anything more or less. Whole process was so quick that I felt like I had to see him again before I went in for operation ... which one of the consultant has promised me cos I wanted to show Dr. choi a picture of my desired nose to confirm we were on the same page BUT I DIDN'T. I was knocked out on the surgery table without even seeing him another time lol not even a peek. Then I realize that whole experience was diff than what I saw on YouTube but anyways surgery was great , there was no pain at all. I didn't feel any discomfort other than dry mouth cause Korea is so dry and you have to breathe with your mouth for a week. Barely any aftercare (so I can't comment on aftercare cause I didn't experience it) they said once I felt better, I can go down , pick up meds and go home. I came back for check up a day later for some antibiotic shots or something and clean the incision area. Was not painful at all not even when stitches were taken out on 7th day. I think it must be something to do with long lasting numbing shots (?) I don't know. ANYWAYS, I must add.. his stitching is so perfect. So beautifully stitched. I think from that I could tell hes a perfectionist. The stitching was so perfect that I didn't need scar cream or anything like that at all after surgery. Incision area was pretty much invisible after stitches were off.
They charge me 6.8k USD for my surgery. I didn't bargain cause I'm stupid but I should have. I was scared lol. I think that's quite expensive for rhinoplasty compared to other clinics I see other people go to. But you know, what you pay for it's what you get so yea no regret:smile:
The reason why I went with them was because I was looking for a clinic that have natural results. I was sold with all his b &a pictures. I didn't bother booking other clinics for consultation, I was set with them and that's that. I trusted him before even meeting him (bad idea, should always meet doc before deciding). It was my first ever plastic surgery so I went with my guts yea.
Feel free to ask questions, I'll try to answer what I can recall :smile:

Ah.. revision and rib cartilage are procedures they charge extra... But I'm sure you can bargain at f2f consultation (that's what I learned). Even when bargain down I think it's gonna be more expensive than normal rhino/silicone. Buy that's really way too expensive !!

So i came across some events Answer was giving and they are offering rhinoplasty for koreans for only 2.1k lol. Kinda sucks foreigners have to pay 2x more than locals. However this also means you are able to bargain with them for a fair amount... Damn, i wish i knew before I went lol :sad: