BeautyHacker

Best clinics for rhinoplasty !?

I'm looking for doctors specialized in doing rhinoplasty.
I'm interested in tip plasty and alar reduction.
Here is the list of few clinics that i think are good-
NAMU (read a lot about this clinic on this platform)
VIEW
OPERA
MIGO
BANOBAGI
I would like to know about your experience with these clinics or others.
:smile:

I'm planning to get LB and cheek fat removal, but then should I get rhinoplasty too? I think I'm going to Grand first, because I heard they have good results. And I'm not really sure which ps is better than Grand.. Please suggest me :smile:

I heard positive results for MVP, read smittenkitten's blog. I know JK does check fat removal but idk what is LB. I havn't gone myself but I think 100% you should research more if you havn't for other clinics. best of luck :smile:

• 2 weeks later...
I went to Namu, Migo from your list for f2f consultations my last trip to korea! Planning on my surgery this upcoming april!

I liked both places to be honest, but namu is definitely alot lower in their price quote... idk if its because they are a semi-big clinic? Migo had a consultation fee actually but i thought it was fair because I went through a CT scan and the consultation was super thorough. Did you consult with them yet?

I had rhinoplasty (hump removal + tip plasty) using silicone implants done at namu slightly less than 2 months ago. Im still currently waiting for the full results because the tip is still swollen and a little higher than what I'd like, but so far the shape of the nose is really nice, a very feminine curve compared to before. A word of warning though, you're gonna HATE your nose for a good 1+ month after having done rhinoplasty because of the swelling. My nose was so piggy right after removing the cast and I thought that my nose got botched, but Linda told me I would need to wait for the swelling to go down, and she was absolutely right because results started to drastically show at the 5-6 week mark. I'd have to say that dr joung is really good bc he managed to point out all the 'flaws' (can't think of a better word) of my nose before I even told him what I'm unsatisfied with. Although the consultation was slightly rushed bc i went during the busiest time of year, the dr seemed rly nice and knowledgeable. I'd recommend them tbh, but the only thing I'm not totally happy with is my square jaw reduction done by dr kirk. From the side view, i can see the difference in bone structure, but my biggest concern from the beginning was the width of my face from the front view due to overdeveloped masseter muscles which i haven't really seen a difference in. They told me that because they removed my masseters muscles, it would take much longer to see results. Seeing that my face is still a little swollen, Im just going to take their word for it and hopefully it'll turn out better in a few months. Other than that, my experience at namu was overall positive. I really have to praise their aftercare services, I was honestly expecting the aftercare to be mediocare/terrible after seeing so many bad reviews abt korea's aftercare on this forum, but I was pleasantly surprised.

Hi I'm new here too and thinking to go to JK or Pitangui clinic. I've already sent my email on both clinics and JK of course gave me much higher pricing comparing to Pitangui clinic. Both clinics have good and bad reviews which I kinda expected. So I was hoping to get more information on to whoever had experience on JK and Pitangui Clinic to share me or us some ideas and help me decide. I'm planning to go there in last week of April so I really have to decide sooner. Also i'm debating if i should go there and visit on both clinic in person and get a consultation or pick just one clinic and get an appointment. But my question is If i go there without an appointment and just get a consultation so i can choose which clinic is the best for me, how long i have to wait before i get a slot for surgery. I know some people here went to different clinic and decide later. and by the way I'm from Philippines i was wondering if they will give me asian price closer to local korean pricing lol......I hope you guys can help...

Thank you,
Inch

• 2 weeks later...
I’ve heard that prices in Cinderella are higher, please share your results if you proceed it this year, maybe I’ll want it more :smile:

• 1 month later...