BeautyHacker

jaw surgery recommendations for men?

hi there! Can anyone recommend a good plastic surgery for men? My bf has asymmetrical face and too wide jaw line. I’ve been watching this forum for quite a while and most posts here are written by girls. Is there any difference between plastic surgery for men and women? Did anyone (guys) undergo jaw reduction surgery? Please help!

how much did he pay? And who was his surgeon? I’ve seen some reviews on Dr. Oh from Banobagi hospital and showed them to my bf, but those were girls, so my bf is not sure if his results would look as good

I think my friend’s surgeon was someone else, I’ll let you know tomorrow :smile:

so, yea just as I said a surgeon my friend went with was Jonglim Park. he also got rhino and eyebrow lift there with dr. Harkyoung Kim and he said that the total was 19k ish… he doesn’t remember the exact price for jaw reduction tho, but he said that got really good discount.

thank you so much! Can you share his pics, so I can show them to my bf pls? :smile: you can send it in pm :smile:

many thanks to you and your friend! Btw, his results are really amazing and review was very helpful for us. Thank you! Thank you