BeautyHacker

Anyone Going to Korea for PS June/July 2019

hi! I can't seem to find a kakao group for those going this summer. I know it's good to have support and to talk to like minded people. I'm going second week of June and staying 3 weeks for primary rhino and DES. If there is an existing summer group please let me know. If not I'd like to start one just leave reply with your ID. We can all swap notes, compare quotes, share tips, and overall provide support to one another.

Count me in! I’m planning to go in mid June and staying early July. Let’s make a group chat :smile:)

Count me in! I’m planning to go in mid June and staying early July. Let’s make a group chat :smile:)

Add me please! My kakao is bimlili, and I'm planning to go early June

Thanks! How about Grand? I'm planning to visit there because I heard they have good results. Have you heard about this place?

I’ve heard of grand but I think there was a patient death a few years ago? I’m not sure but if you search Grand in the older posts on here you might be able to dig up more info. Of course take this with a grain of salt as things could have changed at this clinic and they may have new doctors and better procedures.

Oh really! But they were so professional and nice when I consulted to them via whatsapp. I think they have changed perhaps? I mean if there were some big incidents then they must've been done some actions too :angel:

• 4 weeks later...
Hi, I’m planning to go on late June/ early July. Count me in!

Hi, I’m planning to go on late June/ early July. Count me in!
I’ll dm you my kakao id once I have enough posts