BeautyHacker

Two jaw surgery prices

Hello,

I have facial asymmetry and problem with teethbite so i am interested in two jaw surgery maybe facial contouring and zygoma reduction...but is it normal to get quoted 20 mil KRW just for two jaw surgery and 14 mil KRW for mandible angle reduction and genioplasty? It feels to me they are just trying to make money out kf a foreigner...or are they normal prices?

I don't know much about it because I haven't done 2 jaw surgery but it used to be about 20 mil KRW. I think now the price has dropped quite a bit. I think 13~15 mil KRW. But not sure. 14 mil for mandible + genio sounds possible. There are loads of cheaper clinics though.

The face dental does 2-jaw for 10k, and they have a lot of positive reviews on here.

I would be a little cautious though. They offer a 10% discount if you write a positive review for them, and I'm sure that's one of the reasons why they have so many good reviews. That doesn't necessarily mean they are bad, but it certainly inflates their numbers.

I'm also inquiring for 2jaw and will go to for consultation on coming feb.
Normally, yes! most of the clinic i'm consulting online were asking for nearly 20 million KRW for 2 jaw+ Vline or Geno.

I'm hoping if i go f2f consultation, can negotiate with them better.
i really want to know how much they ask for local ppl for 2jaw surgery.
I didn't expect i can get the same price with local ppl , 5 or 6 mil KRW more is okey for me.
but if it is 2x or 3x times, it's too much T_T