BeautyHacker

100% NO BS review (Opera, Uvom, Namu)

Silicon for implant. The chief surgeon Lee for nose and Dr Kang for eyes.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! I am doing a bit better, can't wait for my revisions hehe.

Wow! I already see a big improvement! Looking good :biggrin:. Rest well, and I hope you enjoy your time in Seoul.

And i graduated today, promoted from PS greenie to vet status. All the sutures external and internal were removed today (day 10) which is a tad faster than usual. And i got free botox and deswelling jabs.

Ill be posting pics updates on week 2 and week 6. So some final remarks before i sign off.

Things to buy
- neck pillow (MUJI)
- button top (MUJI)
- 1000mg Vit C
- Bromelain
- face mask
- wet wipes
- dry shampoo
- lots of water, soft food and pumpkin juice

You can get above in pharmacy, daiso, 7-11. I started Vit C and bromelain 3 days before surgery and continue taking them after. After care, u simply refer to the guide your clinic provides. Deswelling treatment, some got red, some got blue, and i got rainbow, green + red + blue. Looks more powerful lol.

Once again, i might be the more fortunate one, in the chats ive seen some members pissed off with the results, crying infact, some wanting a revision after 2 weeks, some knew its fk'ed once the cast is off, regardless of the comforting words. For myself, im 100% super duper pleased with the results, it actually beats my expectation entirely.

Not to sound over zealous, Uvom was a surprise pick, there isnt much about this small local clinic in the forum or anywhere else. View has 1 building, Namu has a few floors and small Uvom only 1 floor. But its the only clinic that bothers to spend over 1 hour+ entertaining all my doubts and queries f2f and still display the patience and professionalism. And how i totally vibe with both Dr Lee and Dr Kang. After booking in my surgery, my korean friend helped checked on Dr Lee, the founder of the clinic and thank god, he is one famous guy. (my primary rhino took 4 hours instead of the usual 1-2, and i really thank them for the professionalism and dedication to their craft to want to get it right)

My stance with clinics are super clear, if the results are good, ill be their best advocate, if the results are not, ill burn them to the ground, thats the least i could do for this awesome community. And my time spent in Korea with CJ, Gloria, Sarah, Mimi, Redrose and Cos was awesome. I was the bag boy for their shopping btw.

Uvom is not perfect, their strategy with pricing is still somehow simple minded, quoting a high price online than normalizing it only thru f2f is really not the best policy, but i hope they will learn. P/s: Namu offers really competitive pricing, its really fair and reasonable. I did my skin treatments there, so for you to have a good measure on PS prices, namu f2f quotes are your best bet. Uvom deserves an f2f consult at least, and if u are there, maybe say u are recommended by JJ, and lets see if u can get some free botox. lol

CAVEAT: this is only my experience with 1 clinic and a few consults, there are over 500 clinics in Gangnam alone and im sure there are many brilliant ones out there.

Dr Lee - Natural nose/ FC
Dr Kang - Beautiful eyes/ dolly nose

I posted some images of whats dolly and whats natural. Both are hot as hell.

Anyone needs anything, KKT me.
Peace out.

WeChat Image_20190213182816.png WeChat Image_20190213182829.png WeChat Image_20190213182845.png WeChat Image_20190213185411.png WeChat Image_20190213185535.png WeChat Image_20190213185638.png WeChat Image_20190213182803.jpg WeChat Image_20190213182806.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Here’s some 2-3 weeks update. I’m completely healed already I reckon, but because I have really think skin, the tip is still swollen af. And my eyes, the crease is still heavy, it’s supposed to become smaller and smaller.

I’ll be heading back for a full FC.

• 2 weeks later...
Great review and I like your side profile. The nose will look better in few months so wow, congratulation. Also, glad that you started your threads about the consultations first and comments about the contributions :smile:

I live in Korea so I use sources from Korean app/blogs and I found about the existence of this forum lately but lost of useful information here so Thank you.

Thanks for this! I got my work done at Opera (nose + eyes) and had a great experience. I really like my nose, but my eyes (I got lateral + lower cantho) are still not as big as I want, so I want more work. I want very dolly/dramatic eyes. Fortunately, View was one of my top two choices before I decided on Opera, so I guess I’d better check with them again. :P

Thank you for sharing!

Where can I find a translator??

• 1 month later...
Congratulations on your amazing result!! I really like it I’m also a guy looking for a rhinoplasty. I have the similar issues as you and your end result is exactly what I wanted. Do you mind adding me on kkt? My ID is chengyong.

• 5 weeks later...