BeautyHacker

Some questions about going to Namu for plastic surgeries

I plan to go to Namu for fc in May, and I have some questions.
1. I’m from America. Can I just buy a ticket, grab my passport and good to go? Do I need to apply for a visa?
2. Does Namu take credit card, any transaction fees?
3. Do grocery stores/supermarket/restaurants in Korea take credit card? If not, do they take US dollars?
4. Can anyone recommend any ab&b, cheap hotels close enough that I could just walk to Namu.

I pick Namu because of their natural style. They insist on not over cutting your bones to make you another person. I want to still be me, but more beautiful.

1. yes you just go, and when going through immigration, there's a form you fill out. you mark that you are there for tourism.
2. yes
3. yes
4. booking.com. hostelworld.com airbnb.com you dont need anyones recommendation, just search for a place closeby within your price range

Hi,what kind of surgery are you going to have ?and what date in May ?

Eye and face contour. I am not 100% sure if I’m going to Namu. Dr. Kirk is good at fc, but I prefer Dr. Dong Ha Kim for eyes. But he left Namu last June, and I don’t know where he works now. I think I will get more information once their new year holiday ends this week. I will probably go in early May, don’t know the exact date yet.

I checked on Namu website(the Korean one),and the results of eyes surgery are not too different,so I'm still confused.If you can find where dr Dong Ha Kim works now,could you please share for me?I'm gonna be there in the middle of May

@Hatewater please read this thread before making any final decisions regarding Namu. Dr. Kirk botched this lady`s eyebrows. - https://beautyhacker.com/forums/topic/1003985-permanent-brow-loss-and-bad-scarring-at-namu/