BeautyHacker

Clinics choices important

Hello everyone,
I am a brand new member and I am from Canada. I will be going to Korea this summer for facial contouring and fat graft in the face and maybe ptosis correction. I read a lot of your reviews on clinics in here and I finally choose five of the clinics and would love if you could help me end my choice on 1 final clinic.
Choices are:
Namu- Vip-View-Mine-Tl-Jk

I loved the fact that Vip and Jk have stay in hospitalization and I will be traveling alone so if anyone can tell me about there aftercare it would be nice:smile:.
Your opinions would help me so much in finalizing my choice :smile:!!
Thank you,
Diana

TLPS is not a clinic I would recommend . They do not know what they are doing

Thank you for letting me know about Tl but what about the others what is the best option for FC and fat grafting and arm lift? Which one would you recommend me?
Thanks again:smile:

Hope you can find a good clinic in Korea :smile:
This is my personal thought from my research and online reviews.

Mine - Never heard this clinic before either from my Korean Collegues.
TL - read some reviews in bad ways like botched doctor and the surgery outcome, and also, their service after surgery goes wrong.
JK - I had only online consultation(got price quoted) but they quoted much higher price than other clinics. (Almost the double price)
View - Only had online consultation and got proce quote quite similar price. But have not seen any reviews or photos about fat graft only BA. so not sure they are specialty of it or not.

Thanks for letting me know but now I’m
All mixed up and scared and doubting my choices maybe Jk is the most expensive but more reliable!

JK's price quote was in the middle for me with all of my clinic choices (6,750,000 KRW). But I do have to say that in back-and-forth emails between me and my consultant (Yoona), I don't think she addressed one of my concerns with the surgeons before telling me that "it would be difficult to make the same nose as your expectation due to your own structure". I felt compelled to respond to her and tell her that I am fully aware that the SAME nose as my expectation is a fool's wish and I only wanted the surgeon's opinion/perspective/recommendation on the matter of making a nose that I think is esthetically pleasing work for me. She responded saying she spoke with the surgeon and the surgeon said what I want is possible, but the price went up to 7,500,000 KRW. But JK is still on my list of f2f consults once I do go to Korea.

Hello! I'm also new but coming from America. When are you going in the summer? Maybe we can do some consultations together and get a group discount!

Hello :smile:
I will be going between June and August beginning April I will have the exact date and will stay 15 days :smile: will be glad to meet you and share our experience there! What clinic are you going to?

I am going to be going early May so unfortunately we won't see one another. I am not entirely sure on clinics besides yet but will be sure to write a review once I get mines done! Good luck with yours :smile:

Hi I’m planning to go to Korea also. However I wanna go there to consult first then fly back for surgery at a later date. Do you know if consultation with the dr is free?

Ya I did yesterday I sent them msgs and waiting for their reply but the only thing is I noticed lots of PS clinics photoshop there Before & After pics so we kind of don’t see the real results! The only website that I saw more effective pics is VIP and I tend to lean more to this clinic and Regen and View :smile:

Thanks I will check them out for sure. Until now I narrowed my choices to 4 clinics : View-Vip-Regeb-Namu and I will check the two you gave me :smile: thank you