BeautyHacker

Going for Revision Rhinoplasty

Hello, I have been a long time lurker in this forum, since way before my primary rhinoplasty. I have planned and done my rhinoplasty in South Korea and I am not liking my results. I had Alarplasty, Tiplasty, Bridge augmentation and short nose correction. The results however were less than ideal because I had an underlying condition that I did not seek to address; a deviated septum and uneven nasal bone. So please do not rush into rhinoplasty. Revision is going to cost me a bomb, sigh. Also planning to do eyes together with revision and was hoping someone could suggest a clinic.

I have Dream, JK, JW, and Braun on my list for f2f consults. I think they have really great eye and nose results. Other clinics I considered are Hanabi, VIP, and Dr. Jin - but unfortunately they only do rib cartilage for revision rhinoplasties and it's hard for me to stomach the surgery.

• 1 month later...
Hope you find better and honest surgeon. :smile:

Please PM me if you want to talk about revision rhinoplasty. I am in Seoul right now and I do know a place that does revision rhinoplasty well, but they are booked until August. Not sure where else to go now. I visited 15-20 clinics in the past and didn’t like the surgeon or the price.

Hi Gentle Wind,
I''m planning to go this June for revision nose. Can you share your experience?

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I had revision my nose last year at VIP, ($13,000). I am not happy at all, my nose crooked and very big nose tip.