BeautyHacker

Facial Contouring Clinics

Hey all,

I'll give a short introduction. I'm a 31 year old male, EU based, looking to travel to Korea for facial contouring - 2 jaw, chin, mandible, maybe v line - sometime in the (hopefully near) future.

I'm still at the researching stage and would appreciate your opinions on clinics to visit and what their prices are.

So far I was planning on approaching the following clinics for a consultation.

The Face Dental - good reviews, but conservative results so need to communicate clearly what result I want and if that's realistic/possible.
EU Dental - not many reviews but nice results and a bit more expensive than TFD.
DAPRS - expensive clinic, good results but bad management.
VIEW - unsure about View.
Regen - unsure about regen.

Im leaning towards EU dental at the moment but still at the early stages of my research. I saw one forum member here who went there and had a good result. Any one else have any experience with EU Dental.

On one group chat on kakao, someone shared a case of a patient who got botched at EU - nerve damage, severe asymmetry, and bite completely screwed up. He couldn't even use his front teeth anymore. So since then I took EU dental off my list.

Damn that sounds severe. Do you have a link to the chat. I'd like to check it out and read his story.

I got mine 3 FC and nose done with View. They have really good post care as well.

There are 2 surgeons specialize in FC

Dr Lee dong Chan - Dramatic and dolly
Dr Yun - Natural and he handles all complicated case. Senior surgeon.

Personally I like Dr Lee.

Will check out View when I travel. May I ask what price you were quoted? Can PM me as well.

Hmmm ok. I'm always a little wary about believing botched stories that I can't verify myself, it seems like clinics have online promoters and trolls that will do anything to promote their clinic and/or besmirch the reputation of their rivals. I'll definitely take it into consideration though.

After getting my jaw botched once, I am very cautious now. Since there are so many good clinics in Korea, I am not going to go anywhere with botched cases. The person who told me this was a friend I had talked to for a while, so I trust her word, definitely not a promoter or troll. I wish you the best in your journey!

There’s a kakao chat for View plastic surgery where we can share the prices over there. Quite a few of us been to view and also going to there this year

https://open.kakao.com/o/gwkNMb3

• 1 month later...
Do you mean Kakaotalk?

• 3 weeks later...