BeautyHacker

Short nose rhinoplasty review at koko plastic surgery

[​IMG]
How can I describe my journey here at koko plastic surgery clinic with another word than amazing? Well, I can't. This process has been such a roller-coaster with a lot of pressure and doubt, but the one thing I am sure of and will never regret is that I chose for Dr. Cho Bae-Jung. My search for the right doctor and clinic started two years ago and I went mad sometimes because of the amount of choice. Finally, in Seoul I had consultations with several clinics, however, Dr. Cho was the most honest and experienced I have spoken. He showed a lot of care and was very informative. So the choice was quickly made!. The surgery went really well as did the post-operative care. This whole journey went better than I could ever imagin and the results are already fantastic! and this is all thanks to Dr. Cho and his team! I would 100% recommend KOKO Plastic surgery clinic.

This patient got a deviated nose since she did a rhinoplasty using silicone.

[​IMG]

And She needed to have a revision rhinoplasty. Dr. Cho (KOKO plastic surgery clinic) removed her silicone and corrected her nasal deviation. Used dermis for her nasal bridge, and used donated cartilage for her nasal tip.

[​IMG]

Her columella was also retracted. Dr Cho corrected her columella too.

[​IMG]

100% agree! and the post sounds most like an advertising or promotion to me, honestly. Plus pics after are too much photoshopped... It's a mystery for me, did she have a birthmark on her nose or not? or pictured results are from different ppl?

It didn't any photoshopped. And this patient made a birthmark on her nose after rhinoplasty.

"Hump nose rhinoplasty + Facial fat grafting"

This woman had bump on her dorsum and her facial line was not smooth.

She wanted to have feminine nose and a better facial look.

Dr. Cho Bae-Jung (KOKO plastic surgery clinic) corrected her hump nose.

Nose job + facial fat grafting was focused on creating more feminine look.

[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]

This lady had contracted nose (short nose) since she had a rhinoplasty using silicone implant.

[​IMG]

It is common complication of nasal silicone implant.

And Dr. Cho Bae-Jung corrected her nasal contracture.

Revision rhinoplasty included silicone implant removal, replacing the silicone with rib cartilage and dermis.

[​IMG]

And lengthening the nose and tip, must consider nasal elasticity.

[​IMG]

Lengthening the contracted nasal skin needs stronger cartilage to making a stable structure and standing nasal skin's elasticity.

Thank you and you are welcome.

I will also explain about the concept, techniques, result, complication, and considering points of rhinoplasty here.

Hope you can have better idea from my threads.

Thank you.
RhinoplastyKorea