BeautyHacker

Hello, i'm searching for a clinic which gives natural yet dramatic change. tbh i don't wanna get some typical gangnam result like shaped vlined face ulzzang eyes, sharp nose. I want natural yet dramatic result. And after i have been doing some research i found Dream plastic surgery clinic. I heard many celebs go there and it is very popular among koreans.
upload_2019-2-23_1-44-40.jpeg
as you can see the result is natural yet dramatic. She doesn't look like typical korean surgery girl with sharp nose, ulzzang eyes
And to be honest i don't really like korean celebs' face but i find after school's nana's face the most beautiful one. She doesn't look like typical kpop idol she looks different yet beautiful
upload_2019-2-23_1-46-56.jpeg
this photo is before her double eyelid surgery
upload_2019-2-23_1-47-40.jpeg
and this is after her double eyelid surgery. She was beautiful before and after but her surgeon did the best work her double eyelids changed natural yet dramatic. And i think her face shape is beautiful too. Like she doesn't have vline still her face is small. Guys do you know where her clinic is or rumoured. And do you guys have any reccomended clinics where they would give natural yet dramatic change.

Dream is my number one pick at the moment. I've watched a lot of their YouTube videos and their results are beautiful. If you decide to go with them, I don't think it would do any harm to refer their own work and ask which surgeons performed those specific surgeries on that patient. At least, they would have an idea of the type of natural, dramatic results you are looking for... And you already know that they're capable of it.

Hi, do you mind sharing which surgeon of Dream operated on SNSD and which SNSD member went there? I’m clueless when it comes to clinics that operated on celebrities

Do you mean Dr Kim of ID or Dream?

I'd like to find out about this. According to my consultant at Dream, Dr. Park is the one that did my online recommendations for my revision rhinoplasty. One would think that if a specific doctor is doing the recommendations, then he/she is going to be the one to do the work.

I think I get what she means.

she wants a natural look (does not look fake and fit her face) but dramatic change (people can tell immediately something is different- I.e she didn't pay money to look almost similar to before.)

I know, coz that's what I want as well