BeautyHacker

Please, help me to choose! PS for V-line!

both TL and BANOBAGI are good enough at facial contouring. I think you’ll be able to choose once you got face-to-face meeting with their surgeons. from my understanding “your” surgeon is the one, whom you’d feel with your “heart”. that may sound too fancy but it’s true :smile:

Thanks, but that’s not really helpful :smile:

I was actually thinking about getting procedures done with dr. Jonglim Park. As far as I know, he’s quite famous in the plastic surgery world and outside Korea as well… But I’ve also seen few dr. Oh’s results, they were pretty good. How much did you pay for your surgery? I haven’t contacted any yet, so have no idea even about approximate quotation. My budget is about 13k usd, idk tho if it’d be enough (?)

if you gonna have only facial contouring, I think that’d be enough. I got pretty fat discount for getting eyes and nose as well, so try to negotiate a bit. Also, you can ask for a fair discount if bring cash with you. I paid around 19mln Korean won that time, not sure about accurate exchange rate thou… Maybe around 18K USD

That sounds great! Thanks a lot! How was the post op care like? And how often did you have to visit Banobagi for treatments? I’m planning to stay in Seoul for about a week, would that be enough?

https://www.realself.com/review/seoul-cheek-augmentation-cheekbone-jaw-reduction-genioplasty-week-result-hope-ll this is my review, you can read everything from there and see my results as well, I think it’d be way easier :smile:

Your results are really impressive! So, a month after you wrote that had to eat only soft food? For how long?

Hi @angel00face , what eye surgery did you have and was it the same surgeon? thx

• 2 weeks later...