BeautyHacker

zygoma&v-line updates

Hi all! I don’t know how many of you have been following my previous posts but thanks to everyone for good words! A brief overview of my surgeries:

1. In May 2017 I got full zygoma reduction at Regen Gangnam with Dr. Oh. Originally, my cheekbone was too wide (I know some people think it’s beautiful, but I didn’t find anything esthetical in my wide cheeks!) and the surgery was the only way for me to achieve a shape I always wanted. That wasn’t an easy procedure, furthermore I also got my nose and eyes done so, the recovery was pretty tough. I was very swollen and experienced a lot of discomfort, but my suffers were paid off very soon. Here’s a link to my very first posts https://beautyhacker.com/forums/topic/961004-i-have-had-breast-implant-in-regen-plastic-surgery/page-3

2. Truly speaking, before going for zygoma I was also thinking about v-line but decided that just zygoma would be fair enough. Well, it wasn’t! Although I really liked the way my face shape was changed but lacking of satisfaction with my lower jaws didn’t leave me and in April 2018 I returned Regen for my second procedure – v-line (btw, a friend of mine liked my results after zygoma so much that decided to proceed both v-line and zygoma with me ) I think my second recovery was even tougher because swelling was WILD, but I always knew that the result definitely worth it and I actually was right! A few months after when swelling fall down, I felt much better and the result was amazing! https://beautyhacker.com/forums/topic/984310-my-update-for-zygoma-reduction-at-regen/

So, now it’s been almost 2yrs after zygoma and 8months after v-line. I got no nerves damage or skin sagging and I’m beyond satisfied! Recently got some business in Seoul and decided to drop by Dr.’s Oh office, he’s the nicest person I’ve ever met! And my posts here, reviewing his work is just a way for me to express my gratitude!

IMG_0065.jpg
IMG_0067.jpg

Awww… it’s so nice of you! Thank you very much!

Thank you @lizluv90 for continuing to share your facial contouring surgeries with updates and photos. It is really helpful. I am still building up courage to book Dr Oh for posterior zygoma reduction. He is the only one in the world I would trust to reduce my zygomas by 1 cm on each side. It took a lot of courage to go blonde but I did it before 60 so maybe before 60 I will be strong enough to book Dr Oh. :smile:

• 3 weeks later...