BeautyHacker

Pre-operative Bracing in Singapore

hey, guys!

I just want to ask u’guys espcially who’s living in Singapore.

I was having consultation for my jaw surgery in Seoul yesterday and all clinic advised me to do pre-operative bracing for 6 months before the surgery.

I’m living in Singapore and it’s too difficult for me to come to Seoul every month for bracing.

After my online consultation, I’ve seen one of the doctors in Singapore before i’m coming here.

She refused to do since she doesn’t want to take responsibilities.

She said “the communication is so difficult with Korea side and I don’t want to take a risk.”
Plus, she added “anyone of Dentists in Singapore will not do bracing for u if u want to take surgery in korea”
Now, I feel under pressure for that bracing process. T_T

Pleas advise me is there any chance to do bracing in Singapore before ur surgery in Korea?
U guys have any experience for this.

Thank u and sorry about my long post.

I consulted TFD and EU.
Both clinic recommend me to do pre-operative bracing.

Both are dental clinics so you must really need braces because your teeth are not straight enough to perform a surgery in good condition..
maybe tell them it’s really hard for you to get braces before and ask them if there is a way to avoid this..
maybe share a picture of your teeth here and We could judge if braces are really needed
I know a lot of girl who did two Jaw without braces

Thanks for your reply.
I’ll having another consultation together with orthodontist at TFD.
I told them my concern and Dr.Lee said he need to ask his orthodontist opinion.
I hope tmr, I can get the answer I want.

I cross my fingers for you ! Keep us informed

Do look for another orthodontist. I am sure that there will be one that will do the braces for you.
You can google Dr Soh Jen at Novena.

Yes. Yes.
If all the clinic in here recommend to do bracing, I will need to find the orthodontist who will do for me.

Thanks, dear. I will note down the doctors name.