BeautyHacker

Hi. i said that i'm interested in dream clinic and i'm planning to get all my surgeries done at there. People said head surgeons tend to do their jobs best only for celebs or popular people. And they don't care much about normal ones. Do you guys know how to get their attention or sth like that because i really wanna get some good and sattisfied result upload_2019-3-1_23-59-3.jpeg
for my previous thread i said that i really love nana's face and i do really wanna look like her it's like personal taste so don't judge me pls

Have you done an online consult with them? When I contacted them, my consultant said that Dr. Park is the surgeon doing my recommendations. I believe he is the head surgeon for Dream.

• 2 weeks later...
Personally, no matter if you are a celebrity/someone popular/even a blogger or not, EVERY surgeon/doctor HAS TO DO the best he can! Isn’t it a discrimination kind of? Why’d ppl go there then? I think it’s very stupid – to try attract their attention! I got my surgery done at BANOBAGI and I was 100% sure that my surgeon would try to do his best to satisfy me with results and that’s how real professionals should work!

LOL!!!! That’s really the dumbest thing I’ve ever read here! Try to find some other place if the doctor you want to go with doesn’t want to proceed a surgery on you. Don’t you care if your results’d be botched bc you

all 100% agree! I think all doctors give some kind of a vow (?) not sure about plastic surgeons thou haha! Anyways… it’s their reputation and every surgeon should do their bests, can you share your results by any chance pliiiiiiiz? :smile:

LOL! Sorry, but that just super stupid! This is how advertising actually works! Created fake “work with celebrities only” persona and waiting when kpop fans would start follow that fancy canard. I got my surgeries done at Banobagi PS with Dr.Jonglim Park and so what? I’m BEYOND SATISFIED with my results and I personally think there is no better surgeon in the world! When it comes to your face, you’d trust legit reviews ONLY!

No prob https://www.realself.com/review/seoul-chin-surgery-proceed-sliding-genioplasty-angular-jaw-zygomatic-bone

I saw few reviews on your surgeon on RealSelf, he does really good job