BeautyHacker

Hello! Please I need the best rated clinics for face fat grafting?

Hi @Tourmaline102083 in my opinion the top 2 in Korea for face fg are Dr Seo at Mvp clinic and Dr Hong at Fresh clinic. My case was more challenging as a 50+ yo ajumma. Dr Seo is cheaper and board certified in plastic surgery and Dr Hong is not board certified. Both deliver great results. I chose Dr Seo as he is cheaper and board certified and my full face fg from Feb 2018 is still going strong today March 2019 (after trying DAPRS clinic 3x for fg 2016-2017 and reabsorbing).

Look at the instagram photos for both mvp and fresh. Here's one from mvp's Dr Seo (zygoma reduction, fat graft and lift).

One tip I'd have is for any before/after pics you see, you need to know when they were taken as the photo shown may not be the final result, so don't get to excited if you see some amazing before/after as that effect may only be temporary. After photos taken immediately after surgery or a few weeks or a month later aren't representative of your final result since you won't know fat survival until I think at least 6 months out I believe.

Also it seems like no matter where you go, reups are inevitable as medical science still hasn't mastered the art of fat graft survival.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello Miss Orange!
Thank you for your reply! I am very interested in MVP for face fat grafting but now I came across this website this girl created to give her experience with MVP, it seems like she was butched! Can you or anyone check into this and give me your opinion?

https://www.mvpplasticsurgery.com/

• 2 weeks later...
omg… that’s awful! At least she made her best (created similar to mvp domain to mislead people and open their eyes on truth! So, smart girl!). For facial fat grafting I’d suggest you to visit dr Oh from regen, as he is doing great job on face or View.