BeautyHacker

how quickly can you get another procedure done after?

I really need this question answered since for my surgeries i want them done at two different places. I want to get my eyes, vline, cheekbones and rhinoplasty at view and i want this done on the same day which isn't a problem but i also want lip augmentation at a different clinic so after my procedures at view how long would i have to wait to get my other surgery?

I'm also doing surgeries at different places and both clinics told me I can do them a week apart (lipo then rhino). But in your case since it's all on your face, the swelling may be an issue. Some people's lips swell up a lot after having facial contouring so it will impact your lip augmentation. It could be up to 2 weeks to wait for the swelling to go down before you can do your second procedure. I would recommend asking your lip clinic if they see an issue having it done first before your facial contouring.

Hi, May I know which lip clinic u go going , cos im looking at goldenview but the price is way too high, thanks

how long do you think it would take to be able to do my main procedures if i do my lips first?

• 2 weeks later...
I don't think you should wait to make your main procedures... and maybe you can make them right the next day

My friend did under eyes fat re-positioning at one clinic then went to a different clinic for her nose consultation. But the doctor for the second clinic said that she needs to wait and come back after all her swelling goes away because he can't really see her real nose because of all the swelling.. :/