BeautyHacker

Has anyone been au Braun for plastic surgery?

At Braun** sorry for the typo
I’ve consulted with several clinics online, and so far Braun has given me the best price and best consultation service out of all, so although I also plan on consulting with Uvom and View in person, I am strongly considering going through with Braun. The procedures I am getting are: zygoma reduction, jaw reduction, forehead augmentation and double eyelid. I’d like some honest reviews about the clinic, as I cannot seem to find a mot online. Thank you!! :smile:

• 5 months later...
Hihi.. i research bt this clinic too and i likes their B&A picture too. And an acquaintance to ask me go yo braun ps too. But thru my research they have more botched or revision job. Maybe due to they done a lots of surgery in a day. Im afraid of factory like hospital. Im planning to do mine in Dec. Still considering whether to go with Girin or Kokops. Smaller clinic.

That being said.. im not saying the 2 clinics i choose is good. Is more like a need: for Girin they do acculift which is my first priority n rhino 2nd, but girin rhino not too my liking. Whereas for Koko, i like their short nose job n pretty to my standard but quite pricey too. So sad that they dont do acculift.

Hi. Im going to Seoul this December
Can we chat on kkt.

I heard Braun is very good with rhino and FC
But i have not seen anyone here post their experience

Which research show u botched nose jobs from braun? Can u share?