BeautyHacker

Fat grafting and acculift at april31 experience

Today I would like to share my experience with fat grafting and acculift at April 31 clinic in Seoul.

I was really bothered with my hollow cheeks and excess weight on my jaw, so I decided to resculpt my facial shape with fat. I went to a couple of different clinics in Seoul for consultation, but i liked the consultation at april 31 the most. When i came in, there was no waiting time and i could immediately see dr. Kim who specializes in fat grafting.

What i liked about the consultation is that dr. Kim explained what he thought was the most suitable for me in regards to my age and previous surgeries. He didn't try to pressure me into getting any other procedures that i didn't ask for, and overall the consultation seemed quite smooth. I decided on april 31 that day, and planned my surgery for the next day.

So the next day I came into the clinic, signed some papers, changed into surgery clothing, took before photos and went into the surgery room. Fat grafting and acculift is done under sedation anesthesia, which is my favorite kind of anesthesia. When it starts kicking it, you feel very calm, and then you're out.

When i woke up i barely felt any pain, mostly just some discomfort. I stayed in the recovery room for about an hour, and then Christy, the English speaking consultant, brought me my medication and helped me to get a taxi back home.

Honestly, acculift and fat grafting are quite minor procedures so i felt great that day, so i just did some things around the house, ordered some food and relaxed.

The next day i had to come in for a checkup, everything was fine, and from there on it's just a waiting game until the swelling goes down.

I had my third and last appointment a week after my operation date. Dr. Kim came in to check on the healing process, i had the stitches removed and i did laser treatment to help with the deswelling.

At this point it's 1,5 weeks after my surgery, and i can't say anything yet about the result because I’m still very swollen. I am hopeful that the swelling will go down soon and I will be satisfied with the result. But in regards to the whole experience at the clinic I will say that I am satisfied. Whenever i had questions i got quick responses from Christy and even though i don't speak Korean I felt quite comfortable with undergoing the procedures, so overall a great and easy experience!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi.. i want to ask you further about ur acculift experience with the clinic. How much it cost w/ o fat grafting. Do you mind share your kakao id ? I’m really scared because most of the girls here tell difference story about acculift and they are not satisfied...

Did you just get Acculift on the jaw?

What have you read about people not being satisfied with Acculift? I want to get it done next month. :sad:

Some said the skin will sag , some said nothing really changed after acculift ... that’s why i’m still thinking and would like to hear more positive feedback about it.

Have you seen the before and afters at Fresh Plsstic Surgery? They’re really good. Big difference and no sagging.

Yes i saw.. but the price way too high... its suppose to be usd1.500-2000 only ... i’m current Looking and do my research about evita clinic and Laprin... their price is same for foreigners & local .

Which areas do you want the Accuzet on? All over the face? I want it on my cheeks.

3 area .. under chin, cheek , jawline ... update me your experience later sara about acculift.. would like to hear from personal experience reviews ☺️

Sure, my kakao id is Val. This was my second time getting acculift, but after the first time i saw a huge difference. However i recommend reading more reviews, because everyones face is different. I apparently had a lot of fat in my face, so i had good result.

I can’t find you there ‍♀️
Me too lots of fat in the face... which place you go for 1st acculift?

I don’t have Kakao :sad: Could you private message me the pics on here please? Thanks. :smile:

sorry, i wrote that wrong. my id is vall. I'm not sure i should mention the place where i got my 1st accu on here, cause i dont think i can recommend it