BeautyHacker

Hello, can someone give me the updated list of black listed clinics in South Korea?

Aside from this, the consultants seems to work independently and they do not convey the intended meaning to the doctor. The hospital operates as if it is a dysfunctional manufacturing factory.

Dr Jo of korea Dream medical group, yonsei university graduate, is NOT OK for rhinoplasty " cannot make it "
i am unable to speak for the rest of the doctors but i did receive pm about another doctor in this hospital who had performed badly on a similar surgery

It is up to you to decide whether to black list the hospital or the doctor. Pls be cautious and check properly before you attempt to have your surgery performed in a foreign countries.
the Forumer here only can provide insights based on their own experiences.

pls consider the following before you decide to perform the surgery abroad
1. The cost of flights and accomodation added to the cost of surgery can be similar to the one done in SG.
2. communication errors
3.Hospital that looks extravaganza but operating like dysfunctional Manufacturing factories.
4. Post surgery care
5. whether the doctor has any asthethic acumen apart from functional. eg can he pin-point out what is neccesity with minimal surgical invasion based on the "whole of the face structure" but not specifically on one part of the area, asking whether you want shorter, higher, longer nose bridge.

i am still reading through the websites to find a solution for my revision. Pls let me know of any good doctors to perform rhinoplasty revision. Many Thanks!

some of the posts mentioned about the result of using Rib cartiliages, leaving a scar in the abdoment and resulting in contractions in many years. i definitely will avoid such procedures.

my review:

" https://beautyhacker.com/forums/topic/1007544-avoid-korea-dream-hospital-for-rhinoplasty/#post-32992445 "

Your review will help new people here who are going to do rhino.