BeautyHacker

Are these reasonable quotes?

Hi everyone!

I was quoted these prices from a clinic in Seoul and was wondering if these look about right or if i'm being terribly up-charged? Has anyone had these treatments done and can share their experiences?

Dual Fraxel
500,000 - 530,000

Shurink & Ulthera
2,700,000 - 3,100,000

Shurink (no Ulthera)
1,600,000 - 1,900,000

135HA Injections
660,000 - 690,000

Thanks for your help!

I guess it’ll depend on the amount of shots but I’ve seen shurink 100 shots for around 120,000 won
1.1m for 300 shots of ulthera (I feel sooo sad about this cos I was quoted about 2m for ulthera at NAMU, but I guess it was ok cos I had multiple procedures and got discount)
Hyaluronic acid 135 injection for 500,000 won (1 time)
Not sure about dual Fraxel sorry ):

Thx for your reply!
Hm. Interesting. Do you mind me asking where you've seen those quotes? Also how was your experience at NAMU? I was looking into them as well.

I saw these at Ppeum clinic! I’ve been looking into them for skin care and fillers next time I’m in Korea
I’m generally very happy! The aftercare was great also!
I had my eyes and fg along with ulthera but cant tell much on ulthera as I’m just 1 month post op ^^

Oh thanks! I'll look them up. So you haven't had any treatment with Ppeum yet, right? Their quotes look more reasonable.

Haven’t been there yet, just only saw their ads recently and yes their prices are reasonable! I think Me Clinic is quite affordable too but also have not been
I wish you the best :heart:

• 3 months later...
Oh it's so nice to find recent price list. Which clinic is it? Have you tried shurink and ulthera?

I think it is quite expensive. Lifting service in plastic surgery clinic is more expensive than skin clinic. Many skin clinic have events every month so you can check it on as well. I am from Vietnam and I know there are some Korean clinics which open branch in Vietnam and offer cheaper price, same quality. Maybe you can check some cheap country for these beauty service

Have you done any of these procedures? I'm looking for an anti aging procedure to lift my skin with a v line effect. And how much it should be in Korea?

i tried both shurink and uthera, i don't see much difference between them but maybe cos i use it as upkeep for my facelift. Either way the results is meant to be subtle. Reason why ulthera so much more expesnive than shurink is not only cos the machine is nearly double the price, but also because the "head" which is the attachment for the shots, is expensive too. As in the cost price.