BeautyHacker

Considering ba, can’t decide saline or silicone?

hey girls! I’ve been considering getting ba quite a while and now stuck with choosing implants. Which one did you go with? I’m still not sure. Consulted with only 1 local ps, they said that they aren’t using them any longer since silicone are much better. Not 100% sure about it tho. Any recommendations?

Basically, saline are less expensive. The incision can be very small since they can be filled after fixing, therefore the scar would very small as well. They can be considered safer too, as the saline solution isn’t toxic to the body but it’s almost impossible to achieve natural results with them. On the other hand, silicone implants are way advanced now and most manufacturers can guarantee a life-long quality. They cost more and the incision is a bit bigger, thus the scar is bigger as well but silicone implants look much better and feel like real on touch which you can’t really say about saline ones

Don’t you know if it’d be covered by insurance if I’m planning to proceed a surgery on inverted nipples in another country? Who was your doctor btw?

are you happy with your results? I’m worrying now what if I don’t like the size? What if they’d be too big or not big enough? How did you know how to choose the right size? I’m currently 75A and want to get C+ also, how long did it take you until you could work out again?

I didn’t know, I left that part to my doctor since he is a professional and knows better. I’m beyond satisfied with results. All I wanted is to make my breast bigger but also wanted it to look very natural, so Dr. Han found that balance for me. I started with light walks after 2 weeks and that all I did the first 6 months. As far as I know heavy lifting and high intensity workouts are allowed only after full recovery which varies from 6 to up to 8 months, but I think it’s better to discuss it with your surgeon as everything is individual

sorry for asking but it looks like ok to share your pics here, can you share yours as well please? Just a result?

I don’t think that any cosmetic surgery is covered by insurance unless you have real indications, like functional problems etc. Well, at least mine wasn’t. I got it done last summer in Seoul and could only get a tax refund in the airport. My surgeon was Dr. Kyunam Han from banobagi ps