BeautyHacker

Survival skills for solo trip to korea for pre and post surgery

Hello!
I know alot of people are going by themselves to Korea to get their plastic surgery done. However, I'm alittle scared that I may need someone around to take care of me after surgery. I want to hear from those of you who have had surgery and have no companion with you.
How should we prepare and do you recommend having someone there to take care of you?
Also, I am wondering what is the best way and cheapest way to travel?
Do most clinics have shuttle to take you directly to their place?
How do you order food when you have post-op face?
What to eat when you have rhino or other surgeries?

There are so many unanswered questions!
Thank you so much in advance!! :smile:

Hi Locelovelove07!
I went to SK for my lipo by myself and I had no problem on it.
You can ask the ppl in this forum and also, clinic what you need to prepare for surgery and jouney. Pretty sure that they will tell you very nicely. For my case, I did not need anyone to take care of me when I was suffering with some pain after surgery. I did what I have to do and need to do by myself and very slooooowly.
I did surgery in PBC and they did not have any shuttle but it was okay to me. I had no problem to find my accommodation and clinic. (I received the address in English and Korean, and map as well. so it is easy to find the clinic and accmoodation)
Mostly, get some food in convenience store or any food shopt around the place. I did not have any food to aware of but they recommend me to eat soft meal first due to my stomach is empty since surgery. Then do not eat too much oily, salty, or sweet otherwise there is no point to do Lipo haha :smile:

I have not done nose job but I think not that much different with other type of surgeries :smile:

Cross finger for your journey and surgery in SK :smile:

You can go alone, but why would you want that? Most guides can be found and usually are free.
I went with a guide and I can recommend some top notch ones.

Please give me some recommendations! I tried to book an appointment with Kodi for lip fillers, but they told me to bring my own translator :sad: I don’t know if I’ll be confident going there myself because I don’t want my lips to look crazy after the procedure! Please send help TT

Don't they have any translator at their clinic ??? Most of the clinics/ PS have their own staff who can assist people from other country.

Kodi doesn’t at the moment. I contacted them through Kakao and from the way they were trying to communicate with me, I can tell they are using some translating app because the sentence structure is a bit weird

Hi, when are you planning to go there? If I am gonna be in Seoul in summer (didn't book the tickets yet) I might be some help ;) It all depends on my booking and the place I am gonna stay)