BeautyHacker

South korea plastic surgery Questions

It was banobagi. They charge way too much.

The only place I know of that does good double jaw is "The Face Dental" you should contact all of these clinics directly and not through Doc finder Korea. Lots of clinics will be willing to arrange airport pickup/dropoff, Transportation to appointments and your consultant should go with you to the pharmacy. There is literally no point in going with docfinder especially when they sent you such ridiculous quotes.

Oh she went to Banobagi? They charged me high too oh no=/. Did she get to do anything that they gave her that discount or I guess she didnt go through DocfinderKorea to schedule surgery and perhaps that made it cheaper?
Thanks!=)

Oh thanks so much for your reply too!=) yeah I will defintely see with that clinic. It was just I was scared because some clinics told me that I need to go to South Korea to have an in person consultation and that they cant give me a price right now. I didn't even know if I could afford to do that and then also have enough for surgery. Do you think that clinic can also give me a price at least for 3,000$ for my facial surgery is I consult with them directly?

All clinics should be able to give you a basic quote but not a final price until after the in-person consultation. I think for facial contouring you should have at least $6,000 saved up.

Oh no she only consulted there but through docfinder first then went by herself. The price didnt differ much anyway.

• 1 month later...
That is what i was quoted too. I am planning to have two jaw surgery.

I am getting a jaw reduction soon and no place in Korea is going to work on your jaw bone for $3,000. Every place I've been quoted was between $19,000 and $26,000.

I mean if you are just getting bone reduction and not 2 jaw $19000 is absolutely ridiculous. Most places quote from 5-10 million won.

I paid 4.1million won for that so still around the 3k mark though

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...