BeautyHacker

Anyone having surgery in Korea in April 2019 ?

Hello everyone !

I've only just made this account but I am a long time lurker of this forum. ^^
After reading about other peoples' experiences and surgery journeys and doing my own thorough research for a very long time, I've decided to go through with doing v-line surgery in Korea.

I'll be flying to Korea at the very start of April and will be staying for roughly 2.5 to 3 weeks in the Gangnam area. Some clinics that I'm interested in for my v-line surgery are View Plastic Surgery and The Face Dental.

I'm posting this up to see whether there are other PurseForummers going to Korea in the early weeks of April for their surgeries and would like to meet up ? It would be nice to meet some people to keep each other company and in good spirits during the recovery period since I will be coming alone.

I'm half Korean so I can speak enough Korean to get by but by no means am I fluent. >_< If you would like to meet up as we recovery, send me a message please ! Thanks for reading !

Hi Jen,
Thank you for sharing and best of lucks with the procedure. I'm planing to do revision eyes and face lift next year.

What do you think about Regen and DA, they are quite expensive but I wonder they are good.

I can't say too much about both clinics as I haven't focused much on finding reviews from them.
I feel DA has a cuter, dolly-er style which isn't what I'm going for.
And Regen is quite famous but there have been a couple not great reviews on them for jaw shaving.

I see, I just want the skillful doctor for Zygoma reduction, not going to change anything. I heard Dr Oh Myung June at Regen was very good at FC ubtil recently.
Dr Lee Sang Woo at DA is also good at FC but their price is so high( 8K For Zygoma alone)
Do you have any suggestions about where to go for FC or which Doctor is good. Thank you.

I can't really recommend anything but Dr Lee at DA seems skilled at cheekbone reductions. He's written a whole paper on the procedure but since I'm not interested in zygoma and I've never been to DA for surgery I can't 100% recommend it. I haven't had any surgery yet or any consultations so I can't give a recommendation about where is good. I think you should just continue doing research and figure out for yourself where you think it is best for you to go....

Hi! Which clinic are you going to? I want to go for breast augmentation as well and now i am looking for a new clinic!

Hi Jeanie,

I'll be in Korea from April 1st to April 25. My surgery date is at April 2nd with VIP. Let me know if you wanna link up after we recover. I'm totally down

@imbaby : I did thorough online consultation with Dr Park Jin Seok. i had book myself this end of May. Beside i wonder if other doctor is in your list ? Will you be there for consultation only ? Last June, i went Hershe PS for face to face consultation. Due to short of review for Hershe, i kind of indecisive which surgeon to go for.
Please keep me posted on your procedures with Dr Park :heart:

Do take care,