BeautyHacker

Clinics which is famous among koreans

Hello, i wanted to get double eyelids and facial contouring. After some researches i knew that all big clinics are not that good and skilled so i wanted to know the clinics which is famous among koreans and doesn't do that much marketings. And i have understood that i need some korean friend who has a good medical information and doesn't work for any clinics but can work for me to find clinics do any of you guys know this kind of people

TFD is my top choice for FC although I wish to find a clinic to do both FC and DES. So I'll be going for a few consultations - View/Cooki/Uvom but I'm still looking out for other clinics. How about you?

Pretty Body (PBC) is quite famous in Koreans for Lipo, fat transfer, and also, lifting and eyes. I had consult with Angelina last year for my lipo and she told me that she moved to PBC followed her doctor (Dr.Choi - the face, eyes, lifting doctor). I guess PBC is also very wellknown for face surgery in Korean as well.

i have been interested in dream clinic and jk i liked their result for FC and teuim dor eyes but dream and jk both are more expensive than other clinics but i like them

I went to nana for DES and boob consultation and I was quite surprised at how busy the clinic was. They are a new clinic but was filled with locals and a couple caucasian patients that seemed to speak korean lol i suggest you check them out i had a good experience with them :smile:

• 1 month later...
Wow that's great how was your des are you satisfied with your surgery