BeautyHacker

Surgeries at 2 different clinics in 1 day

Hello, I don't think it's possible cause your eyes will be very sore after the surgery.
Also doctors do not recommend do it the same day, meaning you will have to get 2 anaesthesia which is not so good for your body.
One of the girl I know got eyes done and the next day FC. But tbh better have a day in between.
Which DES are you planning to have?
It might be a little be different for non-inc, but all I could do after my incisional one, just go to the hotel and sleep with cold mask on.

Thank you for replying! I plan to do incisional double eyelid surgery. May I know where you got yours done at? I'm still looking.

I actually hope to do both FC and eyes at the same clinic but I haven't found an suitable one yet.

Hi SLibra,

I PMed you with a new option - 1:1 video consultation for DES with one of local clinic in Seoul. I think it would be worth a try!

And, i also believe 2 separate surgeries in different clinics in one day is impossible.

I have done mine in teuim back in 2016 :smile: But they only do eyes.

Is there a price range for you? Because id hospital is pretty known for FC and I myself just got my eyes done a week ago. Although one con is that if youre getting your eyes done by the head eye department surgeon, hes going to tell you all the procedures he feels your eyes need to have the best result, and if you object to even one procedure, he wont perform the operation at all. I was overwhelmed at first with the pricing but it was worth it because i got discounts and there was a sales event so i got like 6 eye procedures practically for half price. And im pretty sure its still ongoing

I'm not considering ID at all... Since I've read some negative reviews. However, it's great that ID worked out for you.

I am considering id hospital too. thank you for the review. how's the recovery now?

There was a whole thread on Teuim, tbh the result is tend to be VERY natural. I am actually planning for a revision for the higher crease cuz the doctor didn't make it as I wanted initially.
Try the "search" there were lots of pictures, some of the reviews are not great, but when I did it, I saw results of 3 other people (in real) and I really liked the way it was done.

I think it’s impossible if one of the procedures requires general anesthesia. If you are doing 2 procedures in 2 clinics in the same day but it’s all under local anesthesia, it may be possible.

But in my experience clinics require patients to arrive several hours earlier before the surgery so I don’t know how you can fit that in a day

Its definitely possible to do that. But you have to do your eyelids first. If you do your facial contouring first there will be too much swelling build up. I've known ppl in the kakao groups to do that before. They start off doing eyelids (and eyelids is done via local anesthesia btw cos you have to be awake to open and close your eyes for the surgeon to test your muscles etc etc) then jump to the next clinic to do facial contouring. So yes, its very much possible. swelling from eyes is minimal too so is not an issue.

I don’t think it’s possible since after eye surgery your eyes would be covered and face would be swollen. The only way you can proceed those 2 surgeries at 2 different hospitals is only if there would be at least 3-4 months time difference when swelling from eyes would completely goes down. I didn’t get my eyes done, but got v line surgery at regen last year and believe me, this is kind of surgeries that requires at least 6 months to recover, so getting eyes after facial contouring is definitely the worst option.