BeautyHacker

Dr. Oh or Dr. Park at Banobagi

Can anyone tell me the difference between Dr. Oh and Dr. Park at Banobagi? I've done tons of research and know Dr. Oh is the chief doctor and Dr. Park specializes in FC.

For those that are considering Banobagi, they have a promotion right now:
- 25% discount for augmentation rhinoplasty by Dr. Lee Hyun Taek and 3 nights complimentary stay at Banobagi guesthouse
- 30% discount for angular jaw correction, zygoma reduction, genioplasty by Dr. Park Jong Lim and 5 nights complimentary stay at Banobagi guesthouse
- 11.11 mil krw for motiva breast augmentation by Dr. Han Kyu Nam and 5 nights complimentary stay at Banobagi guesthouse.
Additionally patients who participate in this promotion will also receive Banobagi cosmetic products.

I don't promote for them, I just came across this info last night and wanted to share it with everyone.

I am currently booked with Dr. Oh for consultation but since he doesnt participate in any promotion, I would like to know the difference between the two doctors..is it just their title and years of experience?...

Thanks!

• 2 months later...
Hey! I went for a consultation at Banobagi in end of May. Initially I requested for Dr Oh for FC, but he’s in the midst of surgery. So I went with dr park for consultation. In the end, I went with Dr Park for surgery next year March 2020. The difference I think was dr Oh is more on the drastic changes, but I went with dr Park, because his work on the patients are more natural in the sense of you might no see a huge difference, but you will notice that there’s a huge improvement in terms of v line and genioplasty. I heard that Dr oh gets upset when you try to reduce the price. So that’s why I went with Dr Park. He’s a nice and flexible surgeon. Just let him know your issue, and your expectations and he will let you know whether he can make it happen. Hope this helps. :smile: