BeautyHacker

Surgery experience (Rhinoplasty, Genioplasty, and Breast Augmentation) with VIP Korea

That does help. Im pretty much %100 sure about getting motiva implants as im most confident about the results ive seen with them and price doesn't really matter.

Yeah girl!! That’s the thinking!! Honestly don’t think about the price ... money comes and goes ... this is something that will be with you for a while and you want something that is 1) good quality and 2) A great surgeon to do it!!!

I wish you luck girl!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ UPDATE #2 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone sorry for delayed update.

Before op & 9th day post op
[​IMG]

Here are the links to my more detailed review on realself (w/ before & after photos)...

Genioplasty: https://www.realself.com/review/chin-surgery-sliding-genioplasty-with-vip-korea
Rib Rhino: https://www.realself.com/review/rhinoplasty-rib-cartilage-rhinoplast-mid-face-augmentation
Breast Augmentation: https://www.realself.com/review/breast-augmentation-mentor-smooth-silicone-325cc-muscle

Hi, may I ask which doctor did your boobs? Was the rhinoplasty primary or revision?

Ok. Just wondering why he didn`t suggest an intra-areolar incision for the augmentation? Anyway his incisions are really good - heal fast & scarless

• 1 month later...
Hi there, I'm glad everything went well for you. After eight clinic researches I too decided to go with VIP for the same reasons you listed above for my neck/face SMAS lifts. I'll be there this October.

Are you able to get up to go buy foods or do you stock up the fridge for the first few days right after surgery? Did they pick you up at the apartment and drop you off at the airport? How often can you get the FREE shampoo and skin treatments? Sorry for the many questions. I am anxious and nervous at the same time but I feel I'll be in good hands with VIP.

VIP is definitely a good choice for smas lifting. Have been to the clinic twice for other procedures & saw 5 patients who had smas & the result was natural & scars well hidden. Not the extreme frankenstein results you see in the US.

OMG! I am too looking to get the SMAS at VIP but I won’t be going until January next year. I’ve consulted with several other clinics but leaning towards VIP. Good luck on your journey!

• 4 months later...
Your nose looks beautiful!
How are you liking it now several months after surgery?
I have been corresponding with Chloe with VIP and they also recommend rib rhino with mid face augmentation. Did you consult with other clinics besides VIP?
I’m concerned with setting up surgery without meeting the doctor first.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Laura