BeautyHacker

Review + B/A pics: Consults, surgery (primary DES, rhino, chin), post op recovery

Thank you so much!!! I can't tell a huge difference. I think it's cuz I only did one fat graft time. And not several.
Dr. Kang did rhino! I have no idea about how they are with revisions tho.

thank you! I can't figure out how to PM u, if u can PM me!

Thank you so much!! Yeah I heard mixed things about Namu lately. They were really nice in person tho.
I did ptosis correctio, double eyelid, medial epi. Dr. Kang did eyes!

Hi, Thanks for sharing,
Could I know how to join the KKT chat groups,
IM in the midst of dilema myself,
Im looking for a clinic who is specialized in Eye and lip revisions , but there is too many reviews going on, and I cant seem to be able to settle on one,
Hopefully, you can give my some recommendations.

• 1 month later...
Saw this on google reviews tho, thats kinda shady tbh
What if they're using illegal brokers for this??

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 month post op update:

Most sensation has returned in my nerves in the chin/jaw by now! Also I’m pretty sure most of the swelling is gone by now. At least I can’t tell there is any swelling anymore. Maybe a tiny bit under the chin, but the results look really good. I think the nose surgery mostly improved my profile view from the side, and the lip and chin/jaw surgery and the eyelid surgery helped the side and front view of my face. Everyday that passes I’m glad that I did the surgeries I wanted. I definitely look a lot better than before in photos, like I still have bad angles but I have a lot fewer bad angles from before, and even the bad angles aren’t like horrible anymore. I haven’t had any complications. My eyelids are a little dry lately but I think it might have something to do with long term scar healing process, which is what my dermatologist here said. I think the pictures aren’t too different at the 3 month mark from before, since now most of the swelling is gone already. The profile looks really improved in pictures from before surgery, so I’m super happy about that. I think overall these surgeries helped a lot with my quality of life due to self esteem improvement. I haven’t kept up with the Kakao group chats the last 3 months cuz it’s so busy in there but it seems like a lot has happened with clinics and stuff. I’ll have to catch up with the current news again sometime. Anyway here is my before surgery vs 3 month results comparison pic. The red hearts is the after pic.
Also I see a lot of people asking if there’s shady stuff. I dunno, I just know that I’m alive and I like my results LOL

07C02E69-ACFA-475B-A709-0A89C2F34FEE.jpeg 9D15D92D-4F23-4E94-8B4E-06BE621E40F9.jpeg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Hey Mango,
Did you end up using rib cartilage for your rhinoplasty? If yes, was solid rib used or diced cartilage fascia?

Thanks in advance!

• 3 months later...