BeautyHacker

Horrible Doctor Lee at myeongdongclinic injected an implant filler Radiesse into my nasolabial folds

Hi everyone..
I went with a roommate around 2015 to Myeongdong clinic with her. I had asked botox nasolabial folds, temple n eyebrow lines.(My first time , were generous spend). But Dr Lee, sell me her filler claimed her fillers is resolvable in 2-3 years. I remembered I finally decided to botox all areas and fillered my Chin.
I recently visit Seoul for Chin facial contouring, liposuction( chubby front cheeks) nature filling for my temple n forehead. Consulted a few clinics ( View/Cinderella/Pitangui/Seoul queen) concerned of face fats unevenly and Chin. The Doctor at Seoul queen, highlighted to me that I had an filler in my nasolabial folds???!! I was Shock!!!!! He asked me to find out from the doctor what fillers had she used.
I went her clinic were no longer there, as the whole building being pulled down. Eventually found her by another doctor.
I asked what did she done to my face??? She then admitted she had fillered my nasolabial folds with Radisse??? She implant an permanent filler without my consent for more money! I know I would never ever consider, agree or wants any filler in my nasolabial folds!! What kind of a doctor, how can one place an implant filler without my consent? I am being permanent filler in 5 years and still without agreed and knowing! My Chin now is being distorted! When had asked her, she still denied is permanent. Is this an human act? What can I do? Who can I turn and which Doctors or any or which associations I can look for help? My face is full filled of fillers in my Chin and nasaliobal folds! My face is filled with toxic and pain. I went clinics asking for 13’000 USD to remove! I don’t even knew of it! Would not even have ever want or asked to be filler in my nasolabial folds. Anyone there implanted filler experiences? Or before? Anyone knows any good and kind Doctors in Seoul to remove filler?!

Sorry for your experience. I have never heard of botox for nasolabial folds as this area is treated with either fillers or a paranasal implant. Radiesse is not a permanent filler. It lasts each time in my nasolabial folds for 6-12 months, not years. I have had radiesse dermal fillers injected 1-2 times a year for over a decade and had no side effects.

Thanks for care. I think you’re confused of my situation. I do not asked or even will consider any paranasal implant. It’s not my will or interest as I’m born natural a beauty better without it. have never want any paransal. It’s the greedy doctor implant without my concern by earned more money (blame too generous n trusting that to told her only botox) I told her on Chin only. Her ignorant as an doctor, overly injected fully on my whole nasolabial folds n Chin. Caused me pain. I didn’t even checked on the prices. My skin is sensitive and I’m allergy to fake my skin full of red spots( not acne or pimple) it’s just would never go away. My lower part of my face is now do heavy, fake n unnature. Only another Doctor told me about it and it takes a lot of money to remove. She don’t even bother! No athic as an doctor

An implant is not the same as filler injections. it sounds like you did not get an implant. You got fillers (Radiesse). It's not permanent.

Like MissOrange, I have not heard of botox being injected into nasiolabial folds, but filler is commonly used there.

I think this is a matter of miscommunication between you and the doctor. I understand you're upset but I don't think the doctor did this out of greed.

Also, check the ingredients for Radiesse. it's not "fake". And if you're allergic to "fake" like you claim, why did you get botox?
Radiesse is made from calcium hydroxylapatite. This mineral is found in human teeth and bones. The calcium is suspended in a water-based, gel-like solution. After stimulating collagen growth, the calcium and the gel are absorbed by the body over time.

It’s an injected implant. The one and the half bottle. I’m not even is desformed or above 50 years old to need one.
However, as an practiction, I’m an human being. An human being should not place or inject without asked or agreed. I had consulted some Expert Doctors, his advised harmful and told me that this will be permanently in me unless operation. He is an expert in this field and I don’t want to argue about that. Do you understand and know what is this like when someone does to you? There is no communication break down, she did not informed or have any consent from me and if any consumer would ask for a botox. It should be only allowed. As one’s respected. If it’s not for money, she asked for filler in Chin and why should give unnecessary addition filler?
As you claimed, also realised it from calcium hydroxyapatite.Because of it overly injected volume my nasolabial folds is hard and unusually Long makes me older that I’m. I wears deep depression line on both my nasolabial folds even if I behave normal. This is not an normal act.

QUOTE="grvlpx, post: 33028162, member: 660425"]An implant is not the same as filler injections. it sounds like you did not get an implant. You got fillers (Radiesse). It's not permanent.

Like MissOrange, I have not heard of botox being injected into nasiolabial folds, but filler is commonly used there.

I think this is a matter of miscommunication between you and the doctor. I understand you're upset but I don't think the doctor did this out of greed.

Also, check the ingredients for Radiesse. it's not "fake". And if you're allergic to "fake" like you claim, why did you get botox?
Radiesse is made from calcium hydroxylapatite. This mineral is found in human teeth and bones. The calcium is suspended in a water-based, gel-like solution. After stimulating collagen growth, the calcium and the gel are absorbed by the body over time.[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"Injectable implant" is a filler. A permanent implant requires cosmetic surgery.

Obviously, if a doctor told you there is still filler in your face then she probably used something permanent like maybe a mix of a normal filler and silicone. You cant inject an implant into someones face as you need to make an incision to be able to place the implant and you couldn't fit an implant through the opening of a needle as it is tiny.

Give informations or details on where I can get help or who can know how for melting or removal of fillers only.
She had took advantage of (I spent without asking of the prices) she advised filler on my Chin but had my nasolabial folds fillers too without I know, asked or will ever thought or even allow of it.
I’m suffering from depression, I look different from my real me that makes me me dull, older and face is heavier looks too. This is not normal. My skin tissue on Chin is distorted by her pulling and looks longer than it was. This is a very bad and unkind act of a person.

From what ive seen to have permanent filler removed from your face it needs to be cut out. As you said its in your chin and nasolabial folds it should be able to be cut out through your mouth but im not sure.

I'm not sure where you are located but I think the best thing to do would be to consult with a doctor who has experience in foreign material removal.

!? What she done on my face was pure evil!!! Isn’t it? I only asked a simple botox and I have no experiences or history of my face being injected anything before, why any human kind would had done this!!! I’m not even ugly or distorted.. She need to be responsible of what she had done! Anyone and everyone there, please help and advise, where and who can look for help???
I am in Seoul.

Doctors injecting permanent filler without telling the client is actually more common than you might think.

Like I said the best thing you can do is go and have consultations about having it removed.

You need to go to a doctor who specializes in foreign material removal.

The only thing you can do to get back at the doctor is to sue them. There are no organizations for this type of thing and yes its not normal but that doesn't mean that doctors don't do it sometimes.