BeautyHacker

Horrible Doctor Lee at myeongdongclinic injected an implant filler Radiesse into my nasolabial folds

Radiesse will go away in 6-18 months depending on your metabolism. If you had Radiesse in 2015, it is not in your face anymore. If there is a filler in your nasolabial folds after 4 years, it is not Radiesse. Please find a doctor who can tell you what it is and help you.

You know what, it is exactly is it and it’s admitted from she, herself. My face had never been filler before Nor any surgeries done before. It’s she the first touch of the part the she suggested filler my Chin I knew but I will never ever even consider any filler ever in my nasolabial folds. My face, I know clearly what I will do or allow. Clearly, my body don’t take fillers well and it is still there that I not even know only three weeks ago Dr Ha at Seoul Queen told me about I have a filler in nasolabial folds that I were completely shocked, mad, sad!! Not only she filler in my Chin which I knew but she fillers in my nasolabial folds without my knowledge Nor my concern. Something is wrong with her!! (I don’t even asked on the prices, that I were so geneous on spending). I regret visited and trusted on an unathic practitioner!! No moral a person she is. To overly filler face for money. It’s pure evil

May I know how old are you?

And importantly still till dated. Sinces that first time been fillers by her in my Chin and nasolabial folds, absolutely No one yet touches this part of my face!