BeautyHacker

My Experience at Hyundai Aesthetics Plastic Surgery - Seoul Korea

Hello -
After tons of research I decided to choose HA for my U/L blepharoplasties, face fat grafting, face/neck lifting and a brow lift. I have to say, their professionalism is what made me choose them over the other places. All the places in S Korea are professional, but Hyundai looked like a successful place to do my surgeries. I read a lot of people saying they chose Hyundai, too.
I was taken in quickly for a consultation (without reservation) by a wonderful woman named Sky. She sat me down, and explained everything and offered me the best possible price. Her English is great!! She is another reason why I chose this clinic; she helped me a lot before and after my surgery, and well through my healing process. She listened to my every need and provided me with whatever she could.
Their surgeons, especially one of the younger ones, are very good at what they do. Although I still have some swelling, Sky scheduled a complimentary facial massage to help. My scars are not even that visible, and I do have the fuller, younger face I wanted at just 10 days postop. I still have some months until my face will achieve its final look, but overall, I recommend this place!

Hi Henna, im considering this place for philtrum surgery but also would like to get fat grafting. However, i havnt seen many people going there specifically for fg, would you mind sharing your b/a in PM?

Thank you :smile:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I'm planning on going to hyundai for lip corner lift. Their prices are really reasonable compared to Aone and DA plastic surgery. plus their consultant on Whatsapp was really professional and nice!~

• 1 month later...
Which doctors are you planning to consult with at Hyundai? Good luck!