BeautyHacker

Hershe Plastic Surgery & Dermatology anyone?

I was not impressed with the consultant's lack of knowledge about fat grafting, and worse yet, the surgeon providing me with misinformation about the procedure.
They told me that they used "Donor" stem cells in their stem cell fat grafting procedure, which is technically impossible. Simply a marketing ploy by them to differentiate themselves from the competition.

• 2 months later...
I had the consultation for my nose with one of the surgeons from hershe last week.. Here's another review, my experience was just so great. I'm definitely willing to get my nose and eyes done in hershe. I love their way of explanation and their attitude.

Everywhere is good about attitude, as they want to earn your money. But important is the result. I have few contacts went there early 2019 both not satisfied with scars and slanted nose after surgery. They told it's not their fault, as their job is to give you high nose, I also heard about their dark side from inbox.

Just go to those big hospital, bano or id is most safe. HS only give one month warranty, and they won't entertain you within the one month. Nose is very important, go for the top 3 hospital, don't take risk reading people recommending the only one, I'm not marketing person so I'll say go for those famous top 3 is safe.

• 1 month later...
So anyone been to HERSHE recently? Am going in August for double eyelid and double chin surgery and they are on the top of my list based on price and quality of our email exchange.
After contacting almost 10 clinics, they were the only ones that felt like really having checked my pictures and not just sending a standard reply with prices.
The only thing that bothers me is the very few info that can be found on HERSHE over the net.

i went end of last year for my accusculpt and i have no complains! service was excellent, doctor even gave me free botox. i’m 2 months post procedure and see a great difference in my face :smile:

I went there to consult about my nose at HERSHE but the english staff said that the clinic will do revision for free if there is any problem after the surgery. That's what I was told by the staff there about 3 months ago. Obviously, the surgeon should know exactly what the patient wants before the surgery. Go to hospital that really cares about the patients, even after the surgery is done.

It's only one month warranty told by manager and team. And the one month is first month recovery, every hospital will tell you until 3 months only can see if there's anything need to be corrected, so there's no such free revision, and a revision only can do after 6 months. Hershe only give one month, means it's not free revision, it's like if you nose broken because of their surgery within a month you can go back, free revision doesn't exist in Korea and world, revision price will be much more expensive because more work to be done, removing implant, clearing, rearrange, inserting, and a lot.

If it's true, it's because they got no business. When you think those don't replying you in details because they have full of clients, it make sense. When the hospital don't really reply me in details, and they're in top 5 then I must make an appointment immediately, never miss it. Beauty need to be chased, what we want is beautiful face and body, we're not looking for good reply or customer service, not important at all.

Not replying in details, if in top 5 because they have no extra time to entertain everyone. Only for serious person, instead of quoting around and asking too much without intention of visiting.

• 2 weeks later...
Wow, how did they offer free botox? I saw their website and Accusculpt is part of face contouring.. is that true? I really want V-shaped face. Do you have any contact number of the staff?

They offered the free botox after consultation with surgeon before procedure as the surgeon recommended that it will improve the result. Yes, my face looks more defined. You can get their contact number on hershe's website! They have whatsapp, line, kakao etc.. their response is really fast and tailored to your needs as compared to other factory clinics, which i really appreciate :smile: