BeautyHacker

Anyone heard about seoul queen PS?

Hi, I am going to Seoul for my DES this May and still can't decide which clinic to go with. I've arranged a consultation with two clinics and while browsing around I found out about Seoul Queen PS on an apps called beauty social where they offer deals on PS in Seoul. I really liked the result of their DES from their B&A pictures posted by their patients on the apps and they have good comments overall but I can't find much review anywhere else and their website doesn't have much B&A pictures so I was wondering if anyone here ever heard or know anything about them

• 2 weeks later...
Hello, I have an consultation appointment with them next week. Did you happen to find out any additional information on Seoul Queen? Thanks!

Btw, I will be in Seoul until May 14 and I am looking for friends to meet up with, go eat, shop, etc...

Hi, I am consulting them through kakao atm. Do you have kakao? We can share info on them in kakao. My ID is xhanievx. I'll be in seoul from 10th May till 23rd May

I'm not sure. I found them on an apps called beauty social, it's an apps with ps deals offer in seoul and they are doing some offer on des so I check them out. They have their own profile in that apps with review and b&a pictures from their patients and I really liked their b&a results so I am consulting them through kakao atm. But other than the reviews on the apps i couldn't find any other review in here or somewhere else.

Yeah I couldn't find anything on them either. I decided to not consult with them and go with other clinics.

Great, I will add you on Kakao now. Hopefully if we are both well enough, we can meetup!

What are your dates? =)

May I know how much they quote you for des? Are you getting only des or some other thing too?

They quoted me 1.5million KRW for non incision, 2 million KRW for partial and 2.5million KRW for incision. I'm probably going to get full incision because i have a lot of skin on my eyelid that makes it droopy but I want to do a face to face consultation before fully deciding. But they do tax refund and i'm going to also try to bargain a little! I'm also getting my boobs done :smile: Wbu? are you just getting eyes done?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, can you share with me your experience with them? We can chat in kakao, my kakao is is xhanievx