BeautyHacker

19 yr old from the US planning for zygoma reduction, mini facelift, & genioplasty

Hi! I'm from the US and want to be a better version of myself for myself. I have an awesome group of friends and I can't help but notice how much smoother their faces look compared to mine & I want that for myself. My goal is to have a smoother contour and have a friendlier face like everyone in my life lol.

I have only had my online consultations and my top picks are: JK plastic surgery & Imageup (My gut is trusting these two upon hours of research, however Imageup is more popular towards Korean locals so I'm not sure how their aftercare is compared to JK & I can't find reviews from non-locals).
I told JK I wanted a better contour and a more symmetrical face with zygoma reduction, a mini facelift b/c I've always had sagging cheeks, and a chin implant. After sending pics, they recommended all + buccal fat removal as well. I wasn't sure about buccal fat removal b/c I don't want a sunken in look (like Bella Hadid) but I also read threads on how a facelift is no good if you have chubby cheeks (so having buccal fat removal would be good).
Is anyone from the US planning to fly to Korea by the end of this year or next for face-to-face consultations? Any advice on my situation would be greatly appreciated & I would love to make friends on the same journey as me!! (If you have an instagram leave your name and I'll add you.)
Also, this is the result that is persuading my decision for a facelift at my age. This doctor is from the US but his pricing is major & I would want it done the same time as zygoma reduction so I wouldn't choose him. image1.jpeg

Please feel free to share your story on my thread :smile:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi dear, Congrats on your journey. Just a heads up, your cheeks will sag more after buccal fat removal & zygoma reduction, that is why most of these clinics are offering you a facelift. Avoid!Avoid!Avoid. You are too young for a facelift; fat grafts & skin treatments work wonders. For zygoma reduction & chin implant I would recommend Dr. Lee from the Face Dental, he is a very good maxillofacial surgeon. For skin treaments, I hear Namu has a very good dermatology section. Are those your pics? Please do your research well & don`t rush. Buccal fat removal & zygoma reduction are permanent, if the result isn`t to your liking there isn`t much you can do to reverse it. HTH. Good luck

For rhinoplasty I would trust JK plastic surgery or Namu! Do online consultations with them and in person consultations as well. And see which one you like better.

Fat graft and an endoscopic forehead lift will get you the same results. Less invasive. For rhinoplasty I would also recommend VIP, View, Dream, Uvom. Careful with Namu, botched surgeries. Also to get more info join the kakao groups. They are a good source of info on the clinics.

Do you know any Kakao groups i can be added too ?

I’m looking to get the same done and will be following your thread. I’ll let you know which clinic i end up at!

Goodluck to you!:heart: I plan on getting the surgeries sometime next year and will definitely post my results!

https://open.kakao.com/o/gagZdBab
There could be more, just keep checking your feed, or you could start one and invite people to join

thank you! I heard somewhere about gng? Any thoughts on them and I wanted to get under eye blepharoplasty. Should I get rhino and bleph done at the same place and same time? or is there a better place for one and the other

lots of mixed reviews on gng. Yes you can have both rhino & bleph. They do the bleph first under LA & the GA for the rhino. Is this primary rhino or revision?