BeautyHacker

Revision Rhinoplasty with Wannabe Clinic (A guy's experience)

I'll post my photos soon :smile:

Anyway, I did a full 360 abdominal liposuction - this includes the upper abdomen, lower abdomen, flanks, love handles and also the back. I have high pain tolerance, but it's also because walking greatly helps elevates the pain and also reduce the swelling. The lipo doctor told me some people even start walking on threadmills after the surgery itself. It wasn't that bad honestly, I knew someone from the group chat who did more areas for liposuction and went shopping the day after her surgery! I'll post a separate thread on this soon :smile:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE review evita? Highly considering their clinic but there’s like no info anywhere about them.... and the site seems to really emphasize that the doctor is a thoracic surgeon?! Kinda throws me off but their prices are so good!

I will soon! :smile:

Hey guys, it's been about 6 weeks post-op for me and I am back to share my photos.

I hope you guys keep in mind that I have said before that I requested for dramatic result because I find that dramatic nose suits me or on guys better.

Below is my Before photos - notice how it looked very bulbous and also deviated:

IMG_3871.JPG

And here are my After photos - I now have a straighter nose, a shape which I really liked and Dr. Cha fixed my asymmetrical nose as well:

IMG_3864.JPG
IMG_3866.jpg

I am still swollen at this point of time - Revision Rhinoplasty takes even longer to deswell because of the repeated 'injuiry' over the same area and also all the scar tissues on the insides of the nose. Some may take up to two years to fully deswell. But I am glad to say that despite still being very swollen, I am happy with my results so far. I can't wait for the swelling to go down even further.

Do let me know if you have any questions and I will try my best to reply you as soon as I can! :smile:

Thank you for sharing. I’m happy you found a good place to fix your nose.

Omg this looks amazing! I’ve been following you on then KKT chats and I’m so glad it worked out so well for you.

Also, thanks for introducing me to the After Plus+ Vitamin/ampoules. Seriously helped so much with deswelling along with the walking. We should start a thread on that lol.

Looking forward to your Evita review.

• 2 weeks later...
Omg, coming from you! You have amaaazing results tooooo! Yours completely changed you from good to better. Congrats on your successful surgery!

I'm glad that my recommendation works well for you and most of the people out there. Keep in touch :smile:

Hi All,

Today's officially two months post-op for my revision rhinoplasty with Dr. Cha at Wannabe Clinic!

To refresh your memory, I did revision with Wannabe Clinic on 9 March 2019. The purpose of this revision was to remove my L-shaped implant which was done in Thailand. On top of the removal of L-shaped implant, I also wanted to correct the slight nose deviation and also my bulbous nose tip.

I requested for a dramatic result because I feel that my overall features (prominent forehead, jawline and chin) will suit a prominent nose as well.

The overall change was to use an i-shaped implant. Ear & Septal cartilage for my tip!

I am still slightly swollen, more so on the right side of my nose. It's a little bit obvious in the morning just as I wake up, but will slowly settle down throughout the day and by night time it looks good.

So far I'm glad to say that I really love the shape of my nose! The best result will always be the one that you like :smile: Dr. Cha indeed did a great job for my case.

I've been busy with work with all the back to back meetings (urghh) but I'm happy to answer any of your questions and I will try my best to response as soon as I can.

Good luck in your clinic search!

Hi, thanks for sharing your results!
Looking at your after pics, personally I think it looks really good without alar reduction. I am also from Singapore too, do you know where can I buy After Plus+ ? I am 4 days post op from rhinoplasty and this would help me a lot.

Hi sweetalmonds! Congratulations on having your surgery :smile:

You can get After Plus+ from any pharmacy especially the ones along Apgujeong and MVP. Most of the forumers got it at Mari Pharmacy - they are located near MVP.

I bought mine at my clinic :smile:

Hope you have a smooth recovery!!

Hi , may I know when we should take the after plus , is it fine togather with the medication dr provide
or I should wait till I finish the medicine than afterplus thanks dear

Hi Sweetdreams, you can take the After Plus+ supplement concurrently with your existing medications. I normally take the After Plus+ first, then wait 20 to 30 minutes before taking my prescribed medications :smile: