BeautyHacker

Revision Rhinoplasty with Wannabe Clinic (A guy's experience)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks dear, did u finish dr medication ?

• 4 weeks later...
Wow, this was a success. Your new nose looks great and appropriate for your face. I agree with you, DO NOT do alarplasty. You don't need it and it's too risky. I had an overly aggressive alarplasty, which is a nightmare because it can't really be revised without more scarring or deformity. I think most guys should totally avoid alarplasty because it can really feminize the nose too much.

I didn't see a mention of price. Can you reveal how much for the revision? Thanks!!

Hey! Sorry for the late reply! I believe it's been more than a month post-op for you now? How's your swelling? I hope it has gone down alot now :smile:

Hi Potato! No problem! We are all out on this platforms (purseforum, kakao, etc) to look for information and I'm glad I could help contribute to your research leading to your choice of clinic and also your surgery. Happy to help and also make new friends!

Hi Cali! Thank you so much! It indeed was a 360 degrees change from my "before" nose and Im so glad it turned out great. True about the alarplasty. So relieved that I didn't do alar because having my tip pushed already helped alot in making the alars "look" smaller. Hehe.

I just replied to your PM :smile:

I dont know about you, but back when I was researching for reviews, I LOVE reading long reviews with all the details included - rather than short, very summarized ones with incomplete information and then I have to PM the person and never get any response - leaving my research "hanging" :sad: But thank you!! Good luck on your research :smile:

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for all your PMs, I tried to answer each and everyone of you to the best of my ability! If I missed any of your PMs, please message me again

Today is officially three months since I went for my Revision Rhinoplasty with Wannabe Clinic. I have to say that during the first couple of weeks post-op, you will tend to get obsessed with yourself, for me I took probably hundred of photos per day LOL, stared at myself (or my nose) for hours a day. But over time I realized that the healing will not happen in just a matter of days or weeks. So, I literally stopped obsessing and thinking about my nose and moved on with my life. It’s all about patience, trust me.

UNTIL…….. I had a big company event last week and there were colleagues from offices across Asia. I actually received a couple of compliments from them about how they loved my nose and that it compliments my face very well (I didn’t tell anyone from work that I did any nose job at all lol) So I went to the toilet, stared at myself/nose in the mirror and true enough – I haven’t been focusing on my nose when I got ready for work for awhile – but on this day, I actually realized how my nose have healed. I am pleased with that I am seeing. But do note that this is not the end of my recovery and deswelling journey – please remember that it can take up to a year for your nose micro swelling to completely go away, more so if it is your revision.

Journey with Wannabe PS

IMG_1134.jpg IMG_1136.jpg IMG_1137.jpg IMG_1138.jpg IMG_1141.jpg IMG_1177.jpg IMG_1180.jpg

My experience with Wannabe PS has been wonderful so far and I am so glad that I chose the right clinic and the right doctor for my revision surgery. I am writing this not to excessively promote the clinic but because I am genuinely thankful for the pre and post surgery aftercare provided, the smooth communication and the good results that I am seeing at this moment.

If you ever consider them for a consult, please do look for Alexa – she is very knowledgeable and is one of the nicest people I met in my life.

As of now, I am taking a “break” from PurseForum and also the Kakao chats. But I promise I will come by regularly to answer any of your questions!

Below is my 3rd month post-op photo! I am also re-adding my ‘before’ photo for you to compare again.

Before
before.JPG
1 Month
1mth.jpg
3 Month
IMG_8013.JPG

• 1 month later...