BeautyHacker

Op journey at TFD

Hi everyone!

I’m just 2 hours post op. Did genioplasty, jaw angle reduction, buccal fat removel and facial liposuction.

Post op

Dr Lee advance my chin forward by 10mm and cut 4mm. He used titanium plates. He said that titanium plates will be better for my case. Post op pain wise, not really painful but the numbness is there. And I tell you, my pain tolerance is not that fantastic. I can even tear up while doing facial extractions. lol. The only thing that it’s bugging me is that I’m not suppose to sleep within these 4 hours and I am already very sleepy. The ward is really comfy and my room is just opposite the Nurses station. I’m connected to a IV drip now and there’s tv with like more than 50 channels for me kill the time.

Pre op

I did my emailed consultation with Dr Lee in jan this year and confirmed my suregery date via email. I did not pay any deposit or whatsoever. I wanted to do zygoma reduction but Dr Lee said that my cheekbones are fine and that there is not the main concern. I really appreciate that he was very honest and you know not trying to rip you off or something. I did my surgery the next day after consultation. Pre op test wise, they just took like your vitals and bloods. The nurse who took my blood was really professional as my veins were hard to find.

Surgery day

Did last minute consultation with Dr Lee and I’m off to the ward to change and place my things. The nurse then brought me to the OT and inserted a cannula for the drip and meds. The anaesthetist came and place me on the mask and the next thing I know I was awake from the op. Super delirious and dizzy. I was then wheeled to the ward. The first hour was a killer as my I was still very delirious and dizzy. They made me do deep breathing to breathe out the anaesthesia.

Okay. Sorry for the wall of text. Will update again on my op progress!

• 1 month later...