BeautyHacker

Will anyone be in Korea for Ops in May?

I am planning to travel there from Los Angeles, California and staying about two weeks in Seoul. Was just wondering if anyone wanted to talk about plastic surgery and the best and affordable place to stay. I plan on getting rhinoplasty, blepharoplasty, and otoplasty. But I guess it all depends on price at this point...

Im also new, after researching for the last several days, stumbled here as someone on reddit suggest it. :smile: so happy to be here!

rhinoplasty with Dr Jin Hong Ryul! I have consulted with him online multiple times and I prefer his natural aesthetic over the overly done look. I'm travelling from New Orleans.

Hi I am going in May with Dr Jin too. Can I know if he asked for a deposit? I need to make a deposit of 30% - about 4K usd for him to secure my slot and I am thinking it’s very steep. Wondering if it’s the same for you?

Yes my deposit comes out to 3k. Are you going for primary or revision?

May is pretty much one of the busiest season for foreingers to fly in for surgery.

for some reason its not letting me pm you lol to request a consultation I just submitted a consultation request at https://www.rhinoplastykorea.com/online-consultation/
he gets back to you pretty quick