BeautyHacker

Getting a non-surgical V-line ?

I am looking for clinic recommendations to get a non surgical V-line ( using Botox, thread lifting, injections etc.. but NOT bone shaving ) . I have some fat in my cheeks but I don’t think I need ( and I don’t want to ) bone shaving.
I’ve heard good things about View and Tl for their Facial bone contouring.
And if anyone has had these non surgical procedures on this thread , please feel free to share your experience ! :smile:

Hi! Originally, I wanted 3 FC (zygoma, genioplasty, jaw shaving), but after feeling my face, I'm leaning towards facial lipo/acculift and buccal fat removal (cheek fat removal esp for my lower cheek) instead of jaw shaving (but I will still proceed with genioplasty). From my own research, most clinics (obvs not dental ones) offer non-surgical v-line if they have facial contouring available.

I'm going in for face to face consultations on May 3rd. I'll have more information then but here are the clinics I'm considering (kinda in order):

Note: Prices in krw and a lot of these clinics I've consulted with online have a reputation of "foreign factories," so the prices are probably jacked up high compared to "local rates." I didn't ask about botox options, but I think these places are so big they most likely have botox.

1. Gyalumhan Clinic - you don't hear about this clinic on purseforum much, but they do have English speaking consultants. I love how they promote their non-surgical v-line methods as well. When I consulted with them, they didn't mention jaw shaving, and instead recommended facial lipo (4 mil). Buccal fat removal is 1.5mil.

2. View - I believe I was quoted 3mil per area for Acculift (I think this is what they call facial lipo) and 2.5mil for buccal fat removal.

3. VIP - I forgot how much the procedure was, but they offer facial lipo as well.

4. JW - 5.6mil for Accusculpt and thread lifting.

There's also a clinic running promotions on Misooda called Fresh. I don't know much about them. I hope this helped a little. I don't have experience (yet), but can hopefully provide more info next month.

Be careful with facial lipo. I've read a lot of reviews where people end up regretting getting it done because it permanently ages them! If it's not done correctly it can leave you weird dimples/dents in your face.

Warning against chin/jaw liposuction and Acculift
https://beautyhacker.com/forums/topic/993767-warning-against-chin-jaw-liposuction-and-acculift/

Woah didn’t expect so much info ! Thanks :smile: ! Good luck with your consultation !
I’ve also found the HERSHE clinic, they advertise their « Venus V lifting » ( a laser that melts face fat ? ) and like 26 (?) years without accident on tje front page of their website, so I’m considering this clinic .

Oh no... thanks for the info , i’ll Definitely look into it :smile:

• 2 months later...
Hi there, I'm also looking into getting v line botox. I've been leaning toward PPEUM Clinic (multiple locations, main branch in Sinsa dong) after it was recommended by a redditor who got v line botox (masseter) and was very happy with the results. For foreigners, the price for v fittox 3 injection would come out to about 320,000 krw for both sides (website price is for one side only). https://eng.ppeum.com/v-fit-tox/

Hello! I just saw your thread. I'm thinking about non surgical lifting with a V line effect. Have you found a place with a good result yet?

Right now I am researching on clinics for Acculift during my visit in July.

Based on the reviews I am deciding between these clinics:
1. GNG - 1.4mil krw per area
2. View - 3mil krw
3. Fresh - 3.5-4mil krw per area (this is so expensive but i've seen very impressive result from another thread here)
4. Regen - 2.5mil krw (they also offer 20% discount if i put deposit, 25% discount if i write review)
5. NANA - 2mil krw (I haven't seen much review/discussion on this clinic)
6. VIP - 3,000 usd (instead of acculift they call it lipolysis, i am not very sure if they're the same)

• 4 weeks later...
did you manage to do the venus at hershe?? :smile:

did you manage to do it in the end? :smile:

• 1 month later...
Hi, leoleonore
I got my nose done long long time ago and did thread lifting & fat graft last month by Dr.Jung
He explained to me so specifically so I was quite definite to perfomr surgery there
I think he mentioned about Venus laser so if you perform any procedure, you should go with Dr.Jung
He is the head surgeon and has really delicate skills to perform surgery as welll as the consultation

• 2 weeks later...
did u do it in the end?

id