BeautyHacker

Rhinoplasty in Korea

Hello !

I will be in SK in May for a month. I have contacted a few clinics in the past few months about getting a rhinoplasty. I need a hump reduction and tipplasty for sure, but I’m open to the surgeon’s suggestions.

So far ME Cosmetic Clinic gave me the lowest price, followed by Shimmian. I will contact Dream tomorrow morning. I sent an email to Pitangui but their reply is nowhere to be found (anyway I have read a few bad bad reviews since then). I also need to send the pictures to JW Plastic Surgery tomorrow to get the quote.

I have eliminated Mina Plastic surgery and Regen from my list.

Did anyone get that procedure at one of these clinics OR another clinic and really loved the result ?

Thank you !

Hello my dear,

I just came up on your message. I didnt go up to the surgery because of lack of money. I still need to save up more money to get everything that i want to do, but i visited few clinics >.<

I can speak korean very well, so i check up korean blogs, forums to hear what the korean think about the different plastic surgery hospitals in Seoul. And very surprisingly, the famous ones are not so famous to the korean people.

I read a lot of good reviews about Migo. They are not that big but known by the korean very well. So I went there to get a consultation and I was really satisfied about what they proposed to me.

The reason why i liked them is because when people decide to do surgery, making the patient feels secure and relax about the surgery is important. especially when it is the first surgery. They do have a translator that helped from the beginning of the consultation until the end but the doctor was explaining and tried his best to speak English with me. I found it really thoughtful of him. All in all, the surgery method, the all vibes they gave me was good. So when i will gather my money, i will go there and proceed with my nose surgery.

I think you should check them out :smile:

And just like the korean said, fighting for your research!

Yes of course !! What is your ID ? I will add you.

thanks for making this thread @mini-nate ! Ive been doing alot of research for my rhinoplasty/plastic surgery that I plan to take on this summer in Korea...
Im new on the forum so im not quite sure how all this works..but can you guys share some of the places/clinics,doctors you have been looking into?

• 1 month later...
Hey how’s was ur surgery?

• 2 months later...
Hi! I am curious as to why you have eliminated Mina from your list? From what I read dr. Cha seems to have an impressive resume. Love to hear from you! Xx

• 2 weeks later...
I am searching for a rhinoplasty in Korea as well. I can recommend you to download charmfidence app. There you can ask for Online Consultation and Quotation you just have to upload your pic there and you will get response from different clinics. And you can see real time review of each clinic there. It might help you :smile: