BeautyHacker

Anyone ever had a liquid face lift

A Liquid Facelift is a technique for injecting advanced dermal fillers, such as Radiesse®, Juvederm®, Restylane® to lift and contour facial features. A non-surgical Liquid Face Lift in Miami Florida can be undertaken to accomplish any of the following:

• Gentle lift of individual or overall facial features
  • Reduced wrinkles, creases, lines or folds
  • Restoration of natural, curved facial contours
  • A more rested, energetic look
  • A friendlier smile
Results from Liquid Face Lift in Miami Florida procedures can range from subtle to astonishing. It is common for patients who have had Liquid Face Lift procedures to say that they receive compliments on their appearance without others knowing that they have done anything. In some instances, the results can be so uplifting that they change an individual’s life. As with any cosmetic medical procedure, results vary from patient to patient.

How long does it last?
A Liquid Face Lift will typically last from one to two years, depending on the products used and the facial area treated. Juvederm®, Radiesse® and Perlane® will typically last up to a year or more. If Botox® or Dysport® is utilized with the dermal filler, then the results may last even longer. Or is a normal face lift better?

I’m not sure if this is related to what you’re referring to, but I hope I can be of some help!
I’m pretty young I’m only 20, but I’ve had jaw reduction about 2 years ago and pretty much been trying to reverse the subtle sagging I’ve experienced
I lost a lot of volume in my face TT^TT
I had fat graft earlier this year which I felt rly improved my hollow cheeks, temples and forehead but no one actually noticed?
It wasn’t until I had Radiesse for my tear trough, and Juvederm for my nasolabial folds that ppl commented that my face looks fuller and more youthful?
But no one suspected I had anything done!
It depends on how severe your sagging is whether a liquid facelift or an actual facelift would be the best for you

I need either a fat graft or some type of filler for nasal fold. I had jaw shaving done in Seoul. I need a little puff in the sunken areas.

I saw a kind of short documentary on youtube where someone had this done and the results looked extremely weird. A facelift is supposed to tighten the skin and muscles so I don't think getting a ton of filler would fix sagging skin. I think if you want more facial volume a better option would be fat grafting.