BeautyHacker

airport face recognition concern

The clinic you have surgeries at can write a letter for you.

The clinic should give you a letter and even if you look different they will still be able to tell it's you because you will still have the same skin, eye and hair color and also your face will be swollen so the people working at the airport will be able to tell that you had surgery.

:lol::lol:You are too cute. No way you will look a different person unless your get a head transplant. Incheon has an iris scanner if 'I´m not mistaken.

You'll still be able to pass the airport facial inspection, but if just in case you worried about that very much, you can ask for the surgery clinic to write you a statement letter from the clinic mentioning what type of surgery you've been undergoing and even mentioned the date of your surgery, so it won't be any problem at all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Haha. That's a interesting question though. I haven't been in Korea but i'm coming this year to have rhinoplasty. I am currently looking for a best clinic for me in Charmfidence app have you heard of this App ? some people I met in this forum is using this one and I tried it. its pretty cool app! I can find different clinics in korea plus I can request for consultation and quotation which is very helpful. It also have a community feature where like-minded people is interacting there, Just like here you can also reach out there and get response from people like us or experts.