BeautyHacker

Any Clinics with Set Prices?

Hello,
Has anyone come across a clinic with set prices for basic procedures? I know sometimes large clinics change prices for foreigners, making them much higher than if a native Korean patient came.
I am looking for a clinic that has the prices listed directly on their website, for example:
Alar Reduction - 3,000,000 KRW
Or something along those lines. I'm sure many other people looking to go to South Korea for PS have asked this question, and there is probably not a clinic like this, but I wanted to ask just in case!
Thank you!

All clinics have a "set price" or lowest price that they can give but obviously if someone happily accepts the higher price that they first offer then they will take the money. If you want to know around the amount that you could expect to pay for a clinic then you can just message them on kakkao.

I am aware that price bargaining is often essential, I was just wondering if there happened to be any clinics that had a set price that was given on their website. Thank you though!

Yes, I've come across a few but they are in Korean so if you don't speak it, it wont be helpful but just mentioning it so you know there are clinics that do (they don't care about the foreign market at all so they're not going to try to hide their prices so they can charge you higher if you're not korean). Or if you are considering clinics in Japan almost every japanese clinic I've come across has their prices listed. If you want to get a sense for what korean prices are you can check out the plastic surgery promo sites that are out there like gangnam sister.