BeautyHacker

having plastic surgery at 2 different clinics

Hi, I plan to do my eyes and V-line at 2 separate clinics too. I've already told my surgeon who's doing my v-line surgery that I'll be doing my eyes beforehand. I haven't decide which clinic to go to for eyes but I'll let them know during f2f consultations because I need the des to be arranged before my v-line surgery. Hope this helps!

Hello! Definitely let your doctors know your plan and what they recommend. If you can, give yourself a week gap in between or at least 3 days. Same day surgery won’t be possible. I’d recommend getting the eyes done first then FC. I hung out with a few ladies who had eyes done and they seemed to heal really quickly. FC will be another animal. You’ll be hungry and cranky so let yourself have some time to enjoy food in Korea before you have to be on a liquid diet

Thank you soo much

I'm planning to do procedures at two different clinics as well. I'd like to do rhino + DES at one clinic, and breast augmentation at a different clinic. However, I don't know how long of a break I need to have between procedures. Also, I don't know which procedures to do first. Anyone have any input?

I'm planning on having two surgeries as well, and my trip is also 17 days! I'm arriving on May 25. I'm going to consult clinics (for eyes and nose) on May 25 (can't do May 26 because it's a Sunday and clinics are closed on Sundays). I already have breast augmentation surgery scheduled on May 27. I'm going to tough it out and do some more consultations on May 28 (and possibly 29) and hope I can finally decide on a clinic and schedule surgery for eyes and nose on June 3 (or sooner if I feel fine after BA). I also plan on doing some skincare treatments including fraxel co2, so I'd have to do it at least 4 days before my eyes and nose surgery according to some clinics, so I'd be doing skincare treatments on May 29. I've also scheduled some fun stuff for pampering at the end of my trip such as spa and wax, so hopefully I've planned this trip out correctly and heal in time for my return home.

Wow that’s awesome! I hope you can heal in time for consultation, the day after surgery sounds really soon! I wanted to do laser skincare as well, but I’m hoping I can do that a week or two after my eyelids and V-line surgery. I’m flying in to Korea on the 30th and getting eyelid surgery on the 31st ^^. Not sure if we will have overlapping healing time but let me know if you want to explore the city together ^^

Hello wow i'm happy for you that you're getting your plastic surgery if it's okay can you tell me where you're getting your double eyelids done

Hello, I am getting them done at MVP with Dr. Seo!