BeautyHacker

Facial contouring & fat graft and rhinoplasty at ID hospital

Hi all im new but have been reading the site for a while. I have the opportunity to get face contouring, fat graft and rhinoplasty at ID hospital very soon. Im a little scared because its my face. Does any one have any experiences with them and these procedures or any others at ID that you wouldnt mind sharing pls good or bad i would like to know as i am doing my due dilegence... thanks in advance to you all.

Hi all im new but have been reading the site for a while. I have the opportunity to get face contouring, fat graft and rhinoplasty at ID hospital very soon. Im a little scared because its my face. Does any one have any experiences with them and these procedures or any others at ID that you wouldnt mind sharing pls good or bad i would like to know as i am doing my due dilegence... thanks in advance to you all.

Pls check for me if you can find it i can't find really anything negative and ive been looking

ID is known a basically a plastic surgery factory (they just want to make as much money as possible and don't actually care about the patient) I would highly recommend doing lots of research into reputable clinics in kore who have results that you like as rhinoplasty and facial contouring are really major surgeries.

Thx i understand but its not about the money i was curious about other ppl results/experiences