BeautyHacker

Double eyelid surgery in Korea as a foreigner

Hello! So, the story starts from when I always wanted the double eyelid, but never wanted to do the plastic surgery. Just a thought about it would make me immediately think I will look unnatural, and will feel ashamed. Moreover, as I grew up, I went studying to Korea, as a foreigner, and still was absolutely against doing any surgery. However at my very last year at the university, I had my family visiting and that time I realized that I am probably not staying in Korea any longer, and just started to search in the internet about double eyelid surgery. It kept being just because of curiosity,until I found out that there are several types of surgeries and it is not as scary as it might be seen. Then I talked to my parents and they supported my idea, and I started looking at some application where I found Ruby Plastic Surgery clinic at Gangnam, Seoul. Why did I go there? They seem trustworthy and the feedbacks were pretty good. Also, I had a choice to choose the doctor, but I am sure they are all equally good. Plus, the price for 5 types of surgeries was reasonable. I had few, nice consultations with the doctor and it was in English, which really helped me to ask any questions I had. I was recommended to do the natural adhesion, ptosis correction, epicanthoplasty, lateral and lower canthoplasty.The day of surgery was like a dream: I still didn’t believe I am doing it. The surgery went pretty good, because I didn’t feel any pain during and after the surgery. All the staff were very supporting and walking me around after the anesthesia. Right after, we went to the hotel, and I spent there good 2 days resting and putting some ice mask on my eyes. On the 3rd day I started walking around, shopping, eating normally till the day when I got my stitches removed. After one week, my bruises faded, and the major swelling did really decrease! Right now, it is a month passed after the surgery and I am pretty happy with the result! It looks super natural, even though it is still a tiny bit swollen. Therefore, I would really recommend Ruby Plastic Surgery clinic, especially for foreigner who don’t know Korean. It is such a relief to discuss everything in English with a doctor! That’s my story of a double eyelid surgery in Korea, thanks everyone!

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Do