BeautyHacker

Best clinics in SK for rhinoplasty + double eyelid surgery and other tips?

Hi Purseforum!
I'm new here, and this is my first post so sorry if I make a mistake :smile:
I'm 18yo, Asian, female, and looking to get a rhinoplasty and double eyelid surgery in South Korea around mid-June. Do you guys have any recommendations or tips? I would love to hear it.

I've been reading so many reviews and it has just been information overload. Just when I thought I had picked a good clinic to put on my list, I read something bad about it :sad:

So far, I've been communicating online with April31, Dr. Jin's Premium Nose clinic, View clinic, and Hanabi Clinic. I was excited about April31 because there were so many positive reviews and Dr. Kim seems very good at what he does - but then I read that many of the good reviews were fake. Same with the other clinics as well.

Do you have any recommendations, real experiences, or tips on how to research without being bombarded by fake reviews? Any advice will be appreciated!

Thank you!!

Almost every clinic has "fake" reviews but people seem to mix fake reviews and reviews that people got a discount for writing together. At the end of the day, the doctor still performed to surgery on that person so if you like the results then it is still worth meeting with the doctor.

Hi, im going to Korea to get my nose job done too. Im kinda leaning more towards View with Dr. Lee Dong Chan. Ive seen a lot of April31 too, will need to check that out.

Would love to hear an update from you XD

Hi! I booked a consultation with April31! :smile: I'm feeling optimistic. I'm probably gonna also book a consultation with View and Namu.

Hope to hear updates from you as well!